Spin off Idea

So go.effin.nuts asked if I could do a chapter of Speak the Truth in Quinton's P.O.V. I thought that it was a great idea! I had always thought of certain things in Quinton's P.O.V sometimes in order to get what I felt was right for his character in that moment so it wouldn't be hard to do. The more I thought about it the more I liked the idea so here's the question!

Would you guys like kind of like a spin off of Speak the Truth in the other characters P.O.V? When I say characters I mean not only Quinton but Langley, Autumn and maybe even Aron's parents. It will mostly be Quinton's P.O.V but I thought it'd also be nice to see Langley's P.O.V. He's Aron's best friend so I thought it'd be interesting to hear the side characters view on the romance between Aron and Quinton. Autumn is Quinton's best friend so obviously she would see sides to Quinton that others don't so I figured that would be pretty cool.

If you can't tell I really love this story even though it's one of my least popular ones. I think it'd be cool to see the other character's P.O.V. because usually you don't see much of the side characters thoughts. I'd probably do it in like the past tense, like them looking back but I won't reveal anything from future events. If you don't like the idea of being in everyone else's head then tell me. Would you prefer for it to only be Quinton's? Please let me know because if people like the idea then I will start it right away!
January 9th, 2016 at 08:12pm