How Well Do You Know Your OC? Domenic Gallo From Blood Money

I found this survey, posted by whoa tommo! and thought it looked like an awesome way not only for me to get to know my characters, but for my readers to get to know them as well. It's for everyone to use, and I just think it's really freakin' cool! I'm a sucker for a survey.

1. What is your OC's favorite color?
Domenic doesn't exactly spend his time thinking about color, but his wardrobe is mostly black.

2. Where does your OC work?
He's the acting CEO for his family's line of restaurants and his mother's pre-packaged food company, Buona Forchetta.

3. What's your OC's favorite food?
Domenic is, as his mother used to call him as a child, a good fork. He eats anything that's put in front of him, but of course he's most fond of Italian food.

4. Does your OC prefer paper or plastic bags?
Domenic doesn't shop for himself, so he has no preference.

5. How old is your OC?
27.

6. Does your OC have any supernatural powers?
No.

7. Is your OC in a relationship?
He's married to Alexandra Davis.

8. What are some of your OC's strengths?
He's both physically and emotionally strong, protective, intelligent, and he reads people and situations extremely well. He carries a sense of power that makes people want to do what he says whether they work for him or not.

9. What are some of your OC's weaknesses?
His wife Alex is his biggest weakness, but he's also controlling, arrogant, and downright bossy.

10. What is your OC's favorite outfit?
Domenic doesn't think in terms of favorites when it comes to clothing, but he prefers Armani and Gucci suits when he's in or out of the office. Whatever he's wearing, it's tailored to perfection and almost always dark in color.

11. What is your OC's spirit animal?
Definitely a Grizzly Bear. Domenic is fiercely protective, incredibly powerful, but introspective at the same time. He thinks quickly and effectively and often keeps his plans to himself, on a need-to-know basis.

12. Is your OC sexually active?
Domenic was somewhat of a playboy before he married Alex, but he never fell in love with anyone else. He finds his wife unbelievably attractive and they have a healthy sex life.

13. What is your OC's earliest memory?
Being in his grandfather's restaurant, watching his grandmother stir tomato sauce.

14. Does your OC have a cell phone? If so, what kind?
He has several: one smartphone for business and another for regular use. He also has burner phones that he uses when he doesn't want to be reached by just anyone.

15. What makes your OC angry?
Domenic's temper is volatile. Anything from one of his employees making the slightest mistake to not being able to reach his wife makes him crazy.

16. When is your OC's favorite time of year?
Domenic likes spring and summer because it's the time of year when his family used to take vacations to the beach.

17. How long ca your OC hold their breath?
Quite a while. He's used to treading water.

18. What kind of underwear does your OC wear?
Boxer briefs.

19. Does your OC prefer plaid or polka dots?
Neither. Domenic prefers solid colors.

20. What's your OC's favorite kind of pizza?
Anything spicy: Italian sausage, peppers, etc. But any pizza his family makes is good with him.

21. Who is your OC's best friend?
Domenic has friends, but none he would consider a best friend. His wife Alex became his best friend when he married her, but before Alex came along, the closest thing he had to a best friend was his younger brother Luca.

22. Has your OC ever killed someone?
Not yet.

23. What is your OC's biggest secret?
Domenic has a lot of secrets, a lot of them he may never divulge. But the biggest secret he's willing to tell is that he once beat a guy unconscious for yelling homophobic slurs at his brother. He was never identified or caught.

24. What does your OC smell like?
Clean and crisp, mint and citrus.

25. What time of year does your OC prefer?
Spring and Summer.

26. Is your oC a human or an animal?
He's a human vampire.

27. What languages does your OC speak?
Domenic is fluent in English and Italian and he speaks a bit of Spanish due to its similarity to his grandparents' native tongue.

28. Does your OC like anime?
No. Domenic doesn't waste time with such things. And he's probably never even heard of it.

29. Can your OC swim?
Yes, very well. He also sails.

30. What does your OC choose to do about the, er, hair down there?
He's impeccably groomed. Smooth as a baby's butt.

31. Does your OC believe in fairies?
No. Like I said, Domenic doesn't wast time with such ideas.

32. Did your OC go to college? What did they major in?
He majored in business at Yale.

33. Are your OC's parents dead?
No. Both of his parents are alive and well.

34. Is your OC religious?
He isn't as religious as his mother would like. He grew up in a devout Catholic family, but as an adult, he doesn't attend church.

35. How flexible is your OC?
Physically: very flexible. Emotionally: He's working on it.

36. What turns your OC on?
His wife, Alex. Everything about her is soft and warm and his attraction to her borders on obsession.

37. What was your OC's first word?
Mama. He's definitely a mama's boy.

38. Does your OC have any pets?
No. Domenic has no time to take care of a pet.

39. Who is your OC's biggest enemy?
Anyone who crosses him in any way whatsoever.

40. What is the craziest thing your OC has done?
Domenic doesn't do crazy things. He's very reserved. If any of his actions qualified as crazy, it would have to be the violent reaction he had to his brother being ridiculed.

41. What is your OC's motto about life?
Conquer all.

42. Does your OC drink coffee or tea?
Domenic drinks coffee or espresso in the morning or when he feels he needs it to stay alert, but he isn't as fond of it as his wife is.

43. Who is your OC's biggest hero?
His grandfather, who came to Chicago from Italy with nothing more than the clothes on his back and the money he'd been left by his father. He opened one restaurant that turned into several and spawned a multi-million dollar family business.

44. What color eyes does your OC have?
Deep, dark brown. Almost black.

45. Does your OC like reading?
The only thing Domenic reads are contracts and emails.

46. Is your OC loyal?
If he deems you worthy of his loyalty, he's loyal to the death. If not, he could turn on you whenever it's convenient for him.

47. Does your OC tolerate violence?
Never against his family, but he understands that being violent is sometimes necessary to get the job done.

48. What social class is your OC from?
Upper class. By the time Domenic was born, his parents were very comfortable, but has he grew older, the family business boomed into what it is today.

49. What country was your OC born in?
The United States. Chicago, Illinois to be exact.

50. Does your OC cry easily?
No. The last time Domenic cried was when he was four yers old and broke his arm falling down the stairs.

51. What is your OC's favorite genre of music?
Music is nothing more than background noise for Domenic. He doesn't like music with lyrics, because they're a waste to him since he doesn't pay attention, so he listens to a lot of classical music and a little bit of jazz.

52. How does your OC feel about insects?
He doesn't encounter them much, so he's indifferent.

53. What is your OC's sexual orientation?
Heterosexual.

54. Does your OC smoke?
No. He tried a cigarette in middle school and didn't like the way it tasted or felt.

55. What gender is your OC?
Male.

56. What kind of clothes does your OC wear?
A lot of tailored suits, a lot of black, and a lot of designer apparel.

57. Would you call your OC adventurous?
Yes. In business and in pleasure.

58. Is your OC introverted or extroverted?
Domenic is introverted when it best serves him to be introverted and he's extroverted when it best serves him to be extroverted.

59. What is the first thing that someone would notice about your OC?
How hard he is. He has a hard jawline, hard muscles, hard eyes, and usually a hard expression. Physically, he's the polar opposite of his wife.

60. Does your OC enjoy nature?
Yes. When Domenic takes the time, he enjoys being on the water. But he isn't much for hiking or being in the woods.
January 13th, 2016 at 05:26am