How Well Do You Know Your OC? Alex Davis From Blood Money

1. What's your OCs favorite color?
Alex prefers light colors: pastels, light gray, creams, and white. Anything clean and crisp.

2. Where does your OC work?
Before moving to Chicago and getting married, she was working as an aid at Garden View Adolescent Behavioral Health Center.

3. What's your OCs favorite food?
Her mother-in-law's pizza. But before getting married, any pizza would do.

4. Does your OC prefer paper or plastic bags?
Alex is very environmentally conscious, so she either brings her own reusable canvas bags, or uses paper.

5. How old is your OC?
22.

6. Does your OC have any supernatural powers?
She's a vampire, but in this universe, vampires aren't supernatural creatures.

7. Is your OC in a relationship?
She's married to Domenic Gallo, who she met at the decennial marriage conference. Before Domenic, she had very few relationships; none of them were serious and none of them lasted very long.

8. What are some of your OC's strengths?
Alex is intelligent, kindhearted, hardworking, and extremely patient.

9. What are some of your OC's weaknesses?
She can be naive and overly trusting at times. At other times, she can be stubborn, especially when her plans are altered without notice. She's too organized to be able to deal with disarray.

10. What is your OC's favorite outfit?
Anything soft and comfortable: jeans, soft sweaters, t shirts, comfortable boots or sneakers.

11. What is your OC's spirit animal?
Probably a Panda. She's affectionate, thoughtful, and caring. She prefers quiet nights at home to going out on the town and she's very close to her family and friends, but isn't a social butterfly. She's sweet and playful when she wants to be, but more often prefers quiet time, solitude, and peacefulness.

12. Is your OC sexually active?
Alex wasn't a virgin when she got married, but she doesn't have much experience in the bedroom.

13. What is your OC's earliest memory?
Alex's earliest memory is going to the hospital to meet her brother Ethan for the first time.

14. Does your OC have a cell phone? If so, what kind.
She has an iPhone.

15. What makes your OC angry?
It's difficult to make Alex angry because she's so patient and kind. But whenever anyone attempts to hurt or mistreat her family or close friends, Alex gets upset.

16. When is your OC's favorite time of year?
Alex loves Autumn and Winter because she enjoys staying warm by the fire and wearing warm, cuddly clothes. She doesn't mind Spring, but Summer is her least favorite because it means no school and Alex lives to study.

17. How long can your OC hold their breath?
Not for very long. One of Alex's fears is drowning, so she's not the best swimmer and she's afraid to go under water for very long.

18. What kind of underwear does your OC wear?
Boy shorts or simple briefs, anything soft and comfortable, or lacy for Domenic.

19. Does your OC prefer plaid or polka dots?
Alex doesn't prefer patterns, but if she had to choose, she'd go with polka dots because they're just simpler.

20. What's your OC's favorite kind of pizza?
Margherita: tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and basil. But pizza is her favorite food, and she isn't picky.

21. Who is your OCs best friend?
Maddie Clemmons. Maddie and Alex have been best friends since middle school. Maddie is outspoken and the polar opposite of Alex, but they've been inseparable since they met.

22. Has your OC ever killed someone?
No. She's never even been in a physical altercation before.

23. Whats your OCs biggest secret?
Alex has absolutely no secrets. She's an open book, but you have to ask. She doesn't open up on her own.

24. What does your OC smell like?
Alex likes soft or sweet smells: baby powder, vanilla, lavender, strawberries.

25. What time of year does your OC prefer?
Fall and Winter.

26. Is your OC a human or an animal?
She's a human vampire.

27. What languages does your OC speak?
English is Alex's first language, but she took a lot of Spanish both in high school and college and speaks basic conversational Spanish. She's learning a little bit of Italian from her husband's family.

28. Does your OC like anime?
No. She doesn't play video games or watch cartoons.

29. Can your OC swim?
Yes, but not well.

30. What does your OC choose to do about the, er, hair down there?
Basic maintenance: shaving/waxing the bikini line, and that's about it.

31. Does your OC believe in fairies?
No. Alex is very realistic.

32. Did your OC go to college? What did they major in?
Yes. She graduated from Transylvania University in her hometown of Lexington, Kentucky and is planning to attend graduate school at Northwestern University in Chicago, where she now lives with her husband. She majored in clinical psychology and wants to be a child psychiatrist.

33. Are your OCs parents dead?
No. They're both alive and well.

34. Is your OC religious?
Not really. She was raised Catholic, but her family wasn't super religious. They attended Mass on Easter and sometimes Christmas, but that's about it.

35. How flexible is your OC?
Alex is learning to be more flexible, both physically and emotionally.

36. What turns your OC on?
Her husband. He's tall, dark, and handsome. Plus, he's head over heels for her and treats her like a queen.

37. What was your OCs first word?
If it counts as a word, Alex's first word was Boo-woo-woo. Her parents were walking her in a stroller through the park and a dog passed them, barking. Alex just echoed what she heard and it's been a favorite story of her parents ever since. After that it was Dada.

38. Does your OC have any pets?
No. Her family had a cat once when she was a child, but as an adult, she's never had time to take care of a pet.

39. Who is your OCs biggest enemy?
In general, Alex has no enemies. She's as friendly as she can be and everyone she meets likes her. But since she married Domenic, anyone who attempts to hurt her family is an enemy.

40. What is the craziest thing your OC has done?
Going to Chicago and marrying a man she'd just met. But to her, it isn't crazy. It's a very common and encouraged cultural custom.

41. What is your OCs motto about life?
Work hard and you'll be rewarded.

42. Does your OC drink coffee or tea?
Yes. Alex loves coffee, but if she's a bit under the weather or just in the mood, she also enjoys a cup of hot tea.

43. Who is your OCs biggest hero?
Her younger brother. He overcame and continues to overcome a serious psychiatric condition known as Intermittent Explosive Disorder and with the help of regular therapy and a fine tuned medication regimen, he's able to live a normal life, go to school, and do well. He's the reason Alex decided to go into psychology.

44. What color eyes does your OC have?
Dark blue.

45. Does your OC like reading?
Alex spends more time reading textbooks than anything, but when she does have time, she loves to read for fun. She loves a good memoir.

46. Is your OC loyal?
Alex is definitely a ride-or-die friend/wife. Once she loves you, she loves you forever.

47. Does your OC tolerate violence?
Alex hasn't experienced much violence, but as an adolescent psychiatric aid, she's had to deal with a lot of outbursts and handles that well. When it comes to violence from adults, Alex has no idea how to handle herself.

48. What social class is your OC from?
Alex grew up in a middle class family. Her dad's an elementary school teacher and her mother's a high school nurse. They made enough money to give their children as comfortable a life as possible, but weren't wealthy by any means. Alex's husband Domenic, however, is incredibly wealthy.

49. What country was your OC born in?
The United States. Lexington, Kentucky to be exact.

50. Does your OC cry easily?
Not very easily. It takes a lot to upset Alex, but if she is very upset; whether she's sad or angry, crying is her go-to reaction.

51. What is your OCs favorite genre of music?
Alex generally just listens to whatever is on the radio: pop, rock, R&B, and a little bit of hip-hop. Music isn't really that important to her, it's more background noise than anything.

52. How does your OC feel about insects?
Nope. Alex likes being outdoors, but only when it's cool enough for all of the insects to have died off.

53. What is your OCs sexual orientation?
Heterosexual.

54. Does your OC smoke?
No. She's never even tried a cigarette.

55. What gender is your OC?
Female.

56. What kind of clothes does your OC wear?
Soft and comfortable.

57. Would you call your OC adventurous?
No. But living with Domenic, she's learning to be less uptight.

58. Is your OC introverted or extroverted?
Alex is what you might call an outgoing introvert. She isn't a social butterfly by any means, but she isn't a hermit. She's charming and charismatic, but there's only so much social interaction she can take.

59. What is the first thing that someone would notice about your OC?
How soft she is. She has soft blonde hair, soft white skin, soft blue eyes, a soft voice—everything about her is soft.

60. Does your OC enjoy nature?
Somewhat. She isn't exactly into things like hiking or rock climbing, but she enjoys a good stroll through a park or a walk in the city.
January 13th, 2016 at 06:06am