Computer/Internet Problem [Help!] {Update 2} | Book Survey

I really need your help on this one guys. I have added Adblock Plus on my Mozilla Firefox and it seems like it's not working for everything. I can't format my netbook because I have nowhere to store all my personal data.

I tried deleting Mozilla Firefox and then installing it again, but it didn't work. I tried using Adblock Plus to block these ads but the only thing it did was to not show the content, the boxes still show up.

Image

This is how my screen looks when the ads are there. The first slim grey line, the ads to the right and the grey boxes at the end of the page.

Is there any way for me to get rid of this problem, without having to format my netbook???

After talking with Join the Masquerade, I tried her suggestion and installed Malwarebytes which seemed helpful as it worked because there were issues with my netbook.

Image

There's also one more problem which I forgot. Whenever I open a page, it redirects to two other sites and I have to click double backspace every single time. It really gets on my nerves. ::angry:
Here's the first one, and this is the second one.

_____________________________________________________

It has been a long while since I've jumped on any kind bandwagon, so saw this and I thought I had to do it. Especially since it is about books. c:

1. Do you get sick while reading in a car?
I actually have never tried in a car, but I have no problem in the bus or the train.

2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
I believe each author writes differently and all kinds of style can attract you if they are written nicely so I think of noone's style as unique.

3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Twilight Saga.
1. Vampires.
2. I enjoyed the plotline more than HP.
3. I'd pick Robert/Kristen/Taylor over any of the Potter's cast.


4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books)?
No.

5. Do you smell your books?
Yes.

b]6. Books with or without little illustrations?
Mostly without.

7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
There was one book which I picked because of the cover and I didn't like the whole story, only the last chapter was good.

8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Nope.

9. What is the tiniest book on your shelf?
The pocket version of a greek book.

10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
I don't remember.

11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
Of course. I will still be writing, but I doubt I'll get published.

12. When did you get into reading?
Around 15.

13. What is your favourite classic book?
Jane Austen.

14. In school what was your best subject?
i]English and Arts.

15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated, what would you do?
Just say thank you./i]

16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
There was one similar to Hunger Games, a japanese one but I don't remember the title.

17. What is a bad habit you always do while blogging?
I want to talk about many things and I can't seem to find a title for all of them, so my titles get long.

18. What is your favorite word?
Love.

19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
Ask my friends, and they'll tell you. ::tehe:

20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Vampires. Eternal youth and eternal love.

21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Angels because Satan was an angel too.

22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Werewolves because spirits haunt people. Spooky!

23. Zombies or Vampires? Why?
Vampires, blood > brains.

24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
I really can't pick in this one. I adore both the same.

25. And finally: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Just both.
January 16th, 2016 at 02:41pm