Ever Wonder About Your Readers?

Because I do. I wonder about them all the time. I've noticed that now my story Underestimate me. is getting about 40 chapters (and we aren't even halfway through), the readers of those last chapters are getting to a slim number. I don't mind; I love the story and I love writing it with my great co-writer Nikki. Yet I do wonder. As the comments are getting less (beside from the few oh-so-loyal, who I love to death) I wonder what people think of the progression of the story.

I wonder who these readers are. Who are these silent souls that read? Do they even read or have they just opened the page; looked at the amount of words and though 'Nah, too much'. I am just too curious and I am just too in love with our characters. I need to know in a way, yet I have no means to how.

You ever feel the way I do? You ever just want to have so much feedback and know you'll never have it because the craving is too big? It makes me hesitant to upload new chapters that are waiting to be posted, because I have no clue if people like the way the story is going. I have no clue what they think of Rowen, Josselyn or even Meredith. Characters who I hold dear.

Please let me know, those who read a lot on this site, how do you read and do you comment? Do you feel the need to let your opinion be heard or is the solitairy read more preferable?

Please let me know, those who write, do you feel the same?
January 16th, 2016 at 04:55pm