This Has to Be the Most Ridiculous Way of Getting out of Trouble Ever *Mature Content*

Ok, so I shower with my daughter because her father doesn't watch her very well if I shower alone, or he will end up bringing her to me halfway through which annoys me. So anyway, since I'm showering both myself and her and I let her play with her bath toys, we take a long time in the shower. Usually, we end up using all of the hot water and I am always and I mean always getting yelled at for it. Lately, my boyfriend wants to shower right after me so he yells even more.

*This is where the mature content comes into play*

So tonight after mine and my daughter's shower, we came back to our room and he said that he was going to take a shower. So I had to think of something quick to distract him. I had put my daughter's cartoons on and she was busy watching that (she literally will not look away for hours) and I ripped off my towel and stretched out on our bed, arching my butt to get him interested right.

Guys.

I literally had sex just so I wouldn't get yelled at for using all of the hot water and I am trying so hard not to laugh about it. I mean, of course as girlfriends, we use sex to get out of trouble but usually, I save that for something big like getting into a car accident or breaking his pipe etc. etc. I just can't believe how desperate I was to avoid getting yelled at tonight. I'm literally smiling like an idiot right now because it totally worked.

Anyway, for those of you who have managed to stick around through this. How about a comment swap? My last attempt didn't seem to go over well. I promise, I give good and detailed comments. Once again, please no guy on guy or girl on girl stories, I just don't enjoy reading them. The story I'd like to swap with is Coroniam City

Also, I am going to be writing a new story featuring a very handsome and 5 o'clock shadowed Dylan Obrien. Literally, the picture of him I found is just drool worthy. Anyway, here's the link to the summary of the story I'm Coming Over.

Have a nice night my lovely readers <3
January 18th, 2016 at 05:24am