Losing Control Over Lizz

I love the title so much hehe. So, this is 1/3 interviews I have made available from my Dec. Giveaway, and Lizz was the first one to have a chance to get some questions from me!


If you don’t know who Lizz is, are you even Mibba-ing correctly? Kidding! But really, Lizz is one of the most active members on this site and I kinda love that about her. I think she’s sweet, adorable and full of talent. But your hands (maybe computers) up for Lizz!!!!!

MIBBA RELATED:

Please tell the world of Mibba your name, username (the origins of it) zodiac sign and how you came upon Mibba!
My name's Lizz and my username is losing control., which came from a song (that I can't remember the name of) because I was an ~edgy 15 year old and thought it sounded cool. My zodiac sign is Virgo which I feel like fits me quite well. I found Mibba from Quizilla when one of my favourite stories (The Richardson List) migrated over.

What are you hoping to get out from your experience with Mibba? (become known or)
If I'm not known by now lord knows it's never gonna happen I just want to continue growing as a writer, before I found Mibba I didn't write barely at all so my entire time on Mibba has been spent trying to improve.

Give me a list of your favorite stories and authors! AYE, NAME DROP THOSE PEEPS.
Sunflower by Alex (swell), Bambi by Fae (kaz brekker) and actually anything by Fae because Odebear is legit af too, and Him & Him are some of my forever fave stories. captain solo, decay, aubree james., dawn of light and balani are some of my favourite authors but there's sooo many more that I adore.

Sam’s Comment: YOU MENTIONED ME !!!!!! TY TY TY LOVE U and this is such a badass list

What is the very first story you finished? What piece are you most proud of?
Aphrodite is the very first story I finished as well as the one I'm most proud of. I adore it so much and it makes me happy to know I actually completed something

Promote your stuff! Give me some of your stories and why people should check it out! SHARE THE GOLD, PASS IT AROUND AAYYE.
WELL. To Be Taken is my first ever sci-fi story and also one I actually have an outline for, so if you like stories about humans experimenting on people from different planets, give it a go. Fingertips is a mega short story that's almost finished about an abusive relationship, but it's written in reverse chronological order (I think that's what it's called?) and I really like it. Operation Ghost Squall is a co-write I'm doing with aubree james. that hasn't been started yet but I've been working on the first chapter and it's gonna be cool.

What is one thing you do to shake (I shake it) off writer's block?
Every time I hear/see the lyrics to shake it off I think of this Supernatural parody which is the greatest. ANYWAYS. I usually listen to music or look at pictures and hope something will randomly inspire me and I'll write out short little descriptive paragraphs that have nothing to do with any of my stories to kind of just my brain pumping with ideas again.

Have you joined any contests lately?
Oh lord have I ever. I have a folder in Chrome that I save all the contest pages in (there's currently 7). The most recent ones that I've joined were Drabble Challenge, The Romance Trope Contest and Villains Have Stories Too.

Sam’s Comment: contest queeeeeeeeeen

KILL, KISS, KARDASHIAN! (Bwahahah) Give me a friend from Mibba, animal, and celebrity who you would kill, kiss or see them as a Kardashian family.
I'm not doing this in the order you wrote it so I hope I wasn't supposed to I'd kill snakes, kiss Jensen Ackles because unf andddd, I dunno. I feel like Kimi could be in the Kardashian family because I know she played the Kim K game

Sam’s Comment: hahHAHHHH

GETTING TO KNOW THE INNER YOU: (random questions)

Go to your phone's album and scroll to the 175th picture. Describe and tell me about it.

I don't have that many pictures because I'm a loser who takes no photos whoops. The last one on my phone is of me and my sister a couple years when we went for a walk in the middle of the freezing cold winter we had.

What's the most embarrassing thing you done in your college/high school career?
My entire life is an embarrassment. Tripping up the stairs in the middle of the (completely full) college library and having everyone stop what they're doing and stare at me is pretty close to the top of the list though.

Sam’s Comment: I kinda fear this might happen to me when it rains here because it could get really slipper :((

Give me two truths and one lie and I'll try to guess which one is the lie.
1. I was homeschooled for 10 years.
2. I once won a writing contest for a story about stars that brought world peace.
3. I played basketball in high school.

Sam’s Comment: I’m going to say number 3 is the lie…..maybe you played a different sport in high school????

Who/what is your spirit animal?
I recently took a buzzfeed quiz that told me "a very cute kitty" is my spirit animal, but I mean I've never really thought about it though.
Sam’s Comment: buzzfeed is life, yo

Are you more of a chicken nugget or chicken strip kind of person? (If you are vegan or vegetarian, I'm sorry for this question.
Are you more of a chicken nugget or chicken strip kind of person? (If you are vegan or vegetarian, I'm sorry for this question.
Depends on the place that they're from, but I'm a big chicken nugget fan.

What is your go to outfit or article of clothing?
Lately I've been all about leggings and hoodies, because comfort = life.

What shows have you binge watched this year?
I binge watch every show I watch I haven't watched much so far this year, but most recent I binge watched Scrubs and Doctor Who (which I've already binge watched once oops)

What was your last text message and who did you send it to?
"Yeah they went hard XD" to Aaron. He's the only person I ever use the "XD" face while talking to

Lizz, thanks for letting me interview you! If y’all haven’t already yet, head over to her majestic story list and give her some love!
January 19th, 2016 at 12:32am