I'm Back! + TV Shows

Hey guys! What's good?

So I'm back after ditching this site for Iwaku, and I am still at Iwaku, I just came back here because this is a better place to write stories.

So....Let's see, what has changed?

I am still in community college, but for awhile I thought I was going to be going to this all girl's catholic college, but it turns out I'm too poor! *Whimper* But anyway that's fine, because I just realized that my former declared major 'Psychology' is not what I want to do in life! So I changed my major to Mass Communications and hopefully one day I'll be writing scripts and screenplays, yay!

Anyway, so my last blog had a Christmas list in it and something about being in therapy and I just have to say that I am not crazy!

I mean, I thought I was and for awhile I wanted to be like bipolar or something because I felt like a loser and I thought mentally handicapping myself would make me feel better so I started acting like everything was hopeless, but after an epiphany and making some friends, I realized that I was just lonely! Isn't that crazy? I was so lonely that I thought I had a psychological disorder! I'm not saying that that's the same with everybody! I know psychological disorders exists and they are an issue that we really need to address more than we do now, but I'm just saying that I do not have one and I'm happy to be happy that I don't have one.

Okay....So now that that's out in the open...

I feel like I should list what TV shows I'm watching, just because. So at the moment I'm watching the following;

How to get away with Murder (I love this one. LIKE LOVE IT. It's so exhilarating and crazy and I can't wait for February 11th! Screeeeeeeee!!!!)
Galavant (I love funny medieval shows and musicals and this is a combo, so it's great!)

iZombie (THIS SHOW. I just love this show so much because the main character is a female and she doesn't spend the whole thing talking about her love life. Granted she does have one...Kinda, but it's not the main focus. And not everyone is Caucasian!)

Doctor Who (Technically I'm rewatching it until Hulu adds the newest episodes. Byt the way, I love me some Peter Capaldi.)

Supernatural (Also waiting for updated episodes. I'm kinda iffy about this show now, because I think it should have ended a long time ago, but I'm only still watching it because I'd feel bad about abandoning it.)

Bob's Burgers (I wish they would limit the Gayle episodes. But I love this show, so much! It's funny and interesting without being insulting like Family Guy!)

Brooklyn Nine Nine (YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. I hope Fox doesn't cancel it for having only three white characters!)

The Bachelor (I literally just started this one yesterday, but I kind of like it. I'm not really watching to see who ends up with the dude though. It's more like I feed on drama and how crazy stalkerish these people can get.)

Superstore (This is a new show that should be watched! It's about employees at a superstore going about their day to day work lives and it's funny!)

Mindy Project (Oh my God guys. You are going to be hearing a lot of rants about this show from me. I love love love Mindy Project, but I hate hate hate Danny. Like i hate him. With a passion. Like every time he says something I scream 'shut up' and listen to my family worry about my sanity.)

Anyway, that's all for me!
January 19th, 2016 at 04:58pm