I'm Sort of Back!

Hey, guys.

I don't know if you still remember me. Some of you might, if you're still lingering around Mibba.
I've been away for a long while now. College got in the way, life got in the way, laziness too. I'm sorry, guys! For those of you who used to read my stories, I've been a very bad host!

However!! I'm back. I've been forcing myself to come to the computer and take a look at my stories. My will to write has grown again and I'm thrilled about it. I have two major stories to finish and I plan on doing that. I don't like having incomplete stories on my list. I just don't.

So... I still don't know how I'm going to do this. I've been working on Memories Remain, and that's probably my priority right now. That story is very deary to me and it's the one I have a more clear idea of what it still needs to be written.

My other priority after Memories Remain (or while MR) is The Hardest Part Of Ending Is Starting Again. My first baby. I miss this story, I miss the characters.

So, yeah. I will finish my stories and I hope (with all my heart) that my readers are still out there - at least some of you - and you're going to keep up with the stories once they're written.

I missed Mibba :)
January 21st, 2016 at 12:47pm