Back in the Game (Sort Of)

I'm back in the writing game, you guys! I kind of am anyway. In my last post, I posted about needing a story layout for a fic I was entering into a contest. Well, I have the layout and the first chapter of said story is up! This is kind of a big deal for me because I haven't written anything, other than roleplaying, since senior year of high school. That was three years ago! (Don't even getting me started on how I'm getting old. I know that it's happening.)

I was feeling sort of uninspired for a while, but I'm a slut for a good TV show crossover, and I couldn't help writing for two characters I'm currently roleplaying with a friend. The fic is a SuperTime one. If you aren't familiar with that crossover, it's Once Upon A Time and Supernatural. The pairing is Killian Jones/OC and the OC is a Winchester.

So maybe this became for of a self promotion than anything else, but I'm not even sorry about it so yeah. Anyway, I'm going to leave a link to the story here for anyone interested:My Dearest Love

If you like Supernatural or Once Upon A Time or both shows, I think you might like it! Depending on how this semester goes, I'll be working on my senior thesis so it could get pretty hectic, I just might write a one-shot or two set in this universe as well. We shall see!
January 21st, 2016 at 02:40pm