Oh, the brilliance of the authors...

So, for a while now I've been itching to write a journal entry for some reason, and nothing is stopping aside from the fact that I'm having a pretty brain-dead state of mind at this moment, so I'll just recommend some Mibbian authors, ay?

Druscilla; If you haven't read her work, then you are sorely missing out. She is one of the best authorson here known to man-kind and she has a pretty wide variety of fandoms to choose from. That, and the fact everything she types out is completely original...

Boyscout.; Again, go read this authoress now. She's amazing I tell you. Her way with words is like... magic. Her fandoms include MCR and FOB, but she could write anything she set her mind to. Not at all cliché, and she had a swanky vampire story out that doesn't include skittles. Impressive, I know.

Carlyumz; Carly's stories should come with some sort of label: "WARNING - WILL MAKE YOU CRY." Her emotions are dominant in this work, and they're so real... you can see every glistening tear on Gerard's and every apathetic glance Frank shoots him in her fanfic titled I'm Trying To Let You Know How Much You Mean, As Days Fade. But don't be scared away by the long [and lyrical] title, it's fucking amazing.

Reverse Osmosis; I've only read her Waycest, Just Brotherly Love and I'm already in love. It's one of the best Waycest's on here and completely worth your time. The slash is fucking incredible... man... but that's not all: Along with having a majority of slash, there's also this thing called a -gasp- plotline.

STROUP!; I've been reading STROUP!'s material ever since I discovered Mibba. Her story Unfaithful is the sole het story that I have followed and will read willingly without cringing.

Spaztastic and Lonna.; The two best original fiction writers on here. Already, that's saying something major [for me, at least]. It's a brilliant talent when someone can capture your interest without the help of a few naked rockstars.

The Way; Hands down the best brotherly love AND Waycest writer on this whole gosh-darned website. The Way is amazing at everything she does and then some. Her fandoms are pretty widespread and she's just... phenomenal. Honestly.

So, er... I just killed about half-an-hour writing this and now I feel proud for posting my first journal in about two months.

^_^
October 12th, 2007 at 05:45am