Home, Nan and Mum, 2016 Plans

Home, Nan and Mum, plans for 2016

Well yesterday I arrived back in Aberdeen after being back home in Torquay for around 2 weeks, and as always it was nice to see everyone. Dad is dad, hes great but after a prolonged period of time with him he does my absolute head in. The first morning I was there I walked up the road to the local gym and got a short membership there, just to keep me in mediocre physical shape whilst I was down there.
I decided to fly down instead of driving, mainly because I can, but also because it was about the same price and would give me a couple extra days back home.
On Tuesday I met up with my grandparents for breakfast, seeing them is always the highlight of my time back home as they are my idols, the most incredible people who understand me and who I respect more than anyone on the planet. Grandad is 74 and still playing golf everyday, Nan is 72 I think and still swims in the sea everyday, they refuse to get old, they live life like I would want to live it when Im that age. One thing that is different is that to Grandad especially, his life is mainly all about family, I mean yeah I love family, but not THAT much. Nan is a very spiritual person, having survived cancer she is someone that understands life, she has certain beliefs and indeed is a very spiritual person, she even read my hands again when I was back down.

On the Wednesday Jamie and I went off to Liverpool for the football, meeting James afterwards. The football itself was great, I was drunk after drinking before the game and didnt really pay as much attention to the tactical side of my team as I usually do - I could see Liverpool tearing us apart and it was going to be a long night. It was a great experience and a good night out with Jamie, then we managed to get back to the Station where we met James. We all went back to the Hostel, got changed, and went straight to the pub - we drank a lorry load. After this we went off to Level, the nightclub in Liverpool, and my plan was to get a drink on every single level - which we all did.
After doing this, and many more drinks later, we were all pretty bladdered. I remember falling over in the club and James falling on me whilst attempting to pick me up, something that would only ever happen to both of us.
We danced like maniacs and sang all night, but thats about as far as memory serves.
I dont remember leaving the nightclub, and I dont remember anything - so god only knows why I woke up naked, with my underwear on the floor SOAKING wet.... Whats also weird is how I seemed to add some girl at 4am on facebook, I messaged her and she told me how I was talking to her in the club and so on... I dont remember any of this, so god knows what I said to her!!
The following morning our friends were giving us a lift back as they had also gave us a lift up, and yes, I overslept by 1 hour. I got changed in a terrible state and walked to the car with Jamie, absolutely hanging out of my backside.
I got in the car and said sorry straight away, before moaning for about 1 hour, then we stopped, got some food and carried on back to Exeter.
I fell asleep on Jamies shoulder for the entirety of the journey, it was the best sleep Ive ever had!!!
After that Jamie drove us back to Torquay from Exeter and I got into bed, and stayed there for 16 hours - waking up from still, a slight hangover.

That was the only time I went out whilst I was back home, I didnt go out in Torquay, though I did drink a lot of alcohol at the pubs with my friends.
Josh as always, Alex, both the Jamies, Tasmin, and now the father of 2, Jordan.
Torquay isnt a pleasant place to be in the winter, its warm yes, but there isnt much to do - whereas in the summer you live on the beaches and with your friends, a good summer in Torquay, like in 2013, are summers you can remember forever because they can bring you so much happiness and fun.

Grandad drove be back to the airport yesterday as Dad had work - he drove me back at 5am, so well done to him. No tears this time as I took control of the situation and basically told him I would see him soon and told him to drive back carefully. I remember flying back in November 2014 and crying my eyes out to him - amazing how much I have changed. Mum picked me up from the airport, I got home, had a workout, had a bath, cleaned my room, slept - and here I am at work. Easy peasy.

Now I said Nan read my hands, and indeed Ive always been sceptical about this kind of stuff, especially hand readings. She told me stuff Ive been told of psychics before, about how Im going to be wealthy, how Im going to have an easy retirement and all this lark.
Then she got the rune stones out, something which I dont see can work - but after asking the stones a question, the answers I got were scary.
Nan told me what the stones were saying to me in reply to the question I asked it, which was if I was going to be self employed... The stones told me everything, literally everything that the psychic had told me before, what Nan told me, and what also links in with what I have planned for 2016.
The stones told me I would be self employed and that I am focused on it, they said money will be coming from somewhere soon (not a goat where though), and also, that love will also be coming soon which is nice I guess (but also not a goat where). Now, if all this stuff does come true then it will be awfully scary, because how can some psychic lady and a bunch of stones both predict your future, its fascinating. Believe in if it you do, I know I do but only because of the effects psyhics have had on my Mum when my parents split up... Really is amazing stuff.

Anyway, when me and Mum got home we had a chat, I told her what I wanted to do and that I did have ideas about setting up business, initially within the home outer building for a private gym. She said yes, but only if I can prove to her that it has the potential to work - which is good, its better than her saying no, and its good that shes said this as Ive also already began a business plan, looking at the pros and cons, the competition and the routes to market.

This all leads to my plans for 2016, for the last god knows how many years Ive never really had plans, ive always been going with the flow... but now I do have plans.
My plans are to work my ass off until I finish Uni, keep working hard at work and at placement aswell.
Once Uni finishes then I will look to maybe go home for a while, dependent on my motivation and finances...
In June and July I need to take a Diploma in Personal Training and Gym Instructing, because basically I need to. This is costing me £2000 and also means I miss out on the stone roses gig in Manchester, something I really have been looking forward to - but this is what I want to do.
In August I plan to quit my job at the airport and spend a prolonged period of time back home with family and friends.
In September I want to come back up, update my gym, create a website, set up the business entity and begin trading.
As I will still be at University in 4th year, it gives me the chance to offer service on weekends and evenings only, to see if the potential for business is there.

Then after all of this its all about growth, both within myself and for the reputation.
Now things may change, I may get a Personal Training diploma and be offered something different, anything can happen.... But thats the plan.
If it works well, then I will take it forward into something more serious... If it fails, then I have gained a lot more than Ive lost.
Im excited, I think it can work, I think I have something to offer people and my drive to be successful is growing day by day.

My friends ask well why do you want to do all this and risk it? My answer is simple and its always been the same thought.. I want to be able to offer my family, kids, whatever in the future whatever they want - I want to spoil my wife, I want my kids to be comfortable, and Im ready to work my ass off for it, now Im 21 I feel like more work should be getting down. 2015 was the best year of my life, it was so much fun, but now hard work must start.

I want to be self made, I dont want to rely on other people for my success like the majority of people in this world, especially in Aberdeen. Some kids Mummy or Daddy will have knowledge or money that they can provide and basically sort you out...
I have no support from any parent, I have no money provision from anybody, anything I achieve will be because Ive found a way to do it and it will only make me grow as a person, instead of being a sponge of a person and get given things from people around me.
In the future it will only be good for me, it will make me be a better father whenever the hell that will be. I dont get anything off my parents, I get the occasional pat on the back for doing well and the occasional bollucking if Ive done something bad, I dont get much else. Im very independent and I always have been, I know my surroundings have always had an impact, moving away from my home and friends at 18 was hard, and having my Mum move away from me at 14 was even harder. On top of that I grew up with no real family, Mum and Dad have been separated since I was young and there has always been friction... It makes you grow up, you havent really got a choice but to grow up. Things like this make you who you are and when you dont get an easy ride in life, getting things given to you, everything around you, literally everything, you appreciate so much more...

2016 is going to be special I think...
January 30th, 2016 at 10:05am