Dreaming.

I have the weirdest dreams when I'm stressed out. They're not the usual vivid stress dream of teeth falling (though those are plentiful as well) but rather vividly spiritual and almost...guiding. Its been like this ever since I was young and my parents were going through a divorce: frequently I'd dream of ghosts and the beach, and there was always a man named Michael taking me through them. I've been stressed with school and my body as of late and last night, I had another freaky dream.

I was at a local creek and there was this guy who had an elaborate crystal map set up along the banks of the creek and for some reason I kept being told to take his crystals, in particular his carnelian sunstones and amythest, so I would. But every time I did he'd get awkwardly violently ill, like vomiting into the creek. So every time. I'd put them back. Then eventually I manned up, took his carnelian, and went over to the spiritual shop that is actually (in reality) located close to this creek.

Here, of course, my mom was. But so was this guy and a SLEW of other people. So we hung out upstairs for a bit and I actually got to talk to this weird guy. He told me he'd left all of his crystals at the creek and the he was dating the girl Johnathan used to date (note, this wasn't Johnathan) and that they were living in a shitty apartment building behind a gas station.

So we all went to leave then and April had decorated the stairs with small gifts that we each got to choose a couple from. So I took a few stones and a mermaid. And when my mom and I went to leave we went down to the creek to make sure no one had taken his stones, and they hadn't, except for the carnelian in my pocket, and then I woke up.

But it was vidid that when I woke up, I hadn't realized I was dreaming. This is probably a good place to stop before I go into philosophical thinking on my phone of all devices...
January 30th, 2016 at 05:47pm