What Most People Don't Understand About Depression

I have a new blog post up on PuckerMob, called What Most People Don't Understand About Depression. It's something that of course comes largely from personal experience.

I always feel weird posting stuff like that, because...I don't know, mostly I'm still afraid of judgment. Which kind of drives home the point I make in that article. I'm just waiting for someone to make a response to that post telling me to stop feeling sorry for myself or some variation of that.

Anyway, PuckerMob is the web site that is currently paying me to post, although it's a very small amount (currently I make $1.50 per 1,000 page views, though that apparently can go up later in the year, and if I post often enough and have well received posts to make Pro status, then I can make more still). So I'm pretty excited about it. I'm tempted to just post something every day, but I'm catching myself thinking of posts that would be really clickbait-y or that would basically be just me posting something for the sake of posting it so I can maybe make some money, and I don't want to do that. Mibba, help keep me from doing that. I want to post things that are genuine.

My next post will probably be something similar, only pertaining to anxiety, or panic attacks, or phobias, or something like that. Write what you know right?

I want to post some more relationship-based articles, too, but I don't want to get *too* personal because then it's not just my life I'm writing about but also my husband's. So...we'll see.

Also, I'd really love any feedback anyone would like to give on my poetry, which is now posted over at my WordPress blog. I'm hoping to monetize my WordPress in the next couple months, too, so wish me luck!
February 3rd, 2016 at 08:47pm