Oi, You.

Beat me up so I don't have to go to work tonight.

I am so physically and emotionally not into it right now. 100% Anti work right now. I feel like death. I'm sticky because my towel's aren't done in the wash. I have a friend staying over (work friend) and I really wish he wouldn't do this every weekend because I am really not in the mood to entertain and he's nosy. But he's my ride to work so I can't be mean to him.

I almost punched a dude in the face last night. I was working and he would not leave me alone. Like, He was drunk and well meaning - All he wanted was a dance with me and I can appreciate that, but A) I'm working, B) I don't want to give him any reason to think he has a chance, C) I'm tired, filled in a room with sweaty, smelly, idiotic drinkers and I just wanna go home. I know he was well meaning and just trying to have some fun. He waited around for hours trying to corner me to ask me for my name (and if the name I gave him was my real name) and to ask me out. I ended up hiding in the back room cleaning for the last half of my shift because tbh; Although well meaning dudes don't bother me so much, I have had a really rough week/weekend and I don't really give a fuck about anyone's feelings at this point so it's easier to avoid the conversation all together.

Another guy tried to buy me champagne. Like, Y'all don't get that I have to work? Haha. Made friend's with a regular chick, although by the end of the night she was annoying me too by making me pose with her for photos (I take BAD photos) so I just started duck facing on purpose so hopefully our photographer goes 'ew no' and bin's them (which was the purpose of my duck face). I also don't care how many guys chicks have made out with. I care about if your glass is empty, not your heart. I really hate my job, ahaha. I'm hoping tonight is a slow night because of the weather - I am in no mood for such folly.
February 6th, 2016 at 01:04am