Holy Moly

'cause I can't say 'shit' in the title. But it's all the same.

First of all, I didn't pay any attention to the Superbowl today. After the Cardinals lost some weeks ago, I lost interest entirely. I only become huge sports fans whenever teams from my state/country are in it lmao. I'm that person, sue me.

BUT the halftime show was lit af. I don't care what people say about it being hippie love bullshit but IT WAS GREAT. Especially the Formation/Uptown Funk remix. Holy fucking hell, I died. I died, went to heaven, and then came back. And the lil video montage thing of all the past halftime shows was sooooooo sweet. Like of fucking course Chris Martin is gonna fuck me up like that. I don't care what other people say about the show, I loved it.

Now regarding my title. I mention this a lot, but I'm an enormous Bollywood fan. Like I fucking love it. It's the reason for my impossibly high standards for men because Bollywood heroes are the best fuckin' guys ever. Ever since Kara posted her Faceclaim Master List, I helped her get some Indian/South Asian men on there and it has reawakened my love for these men, particularly my boo, Aditya Roy Kapur.

I MEAN LOOK AT HIM

Image
*screams*

Image
*faints*

Image
*dies*

Image
and then him laughing with Katrina Kaif to bring you back to life

His new movie, Fitoor, is coming out soon. It's based off of Great Expectations and I'm so excited. The movie looks beautiful. And he is beautiful. Katrina is also beautiful. Sigh.

How come a guy like this doesn't live in the US and love me??????????????????
February 8th, 2016 at 05:26am