How Are You Tonight Mibba. Oh Me? I'm Just Swell!

Yeah, titled laced with sarcasm. My usual.
I'm over being upset and now I'm just fucking angry.
You may have caught my blog before about the plagiarism but it was deleted because I'm mean. It's okay though, because rules is rules. I don't blame you moderators. I'm just a horrible person who breaks the rules all the time.
I'm working on my battle strategy for this plagiarism. Currently, there is a war going on at her page on Wattpad. I may or may not have started. Oh well, serves her right. It was inadvertent, I swear. How was I to know some of her followers are foaming at the mouth to defend her and the other faction mad because she stole the story they all loved?
I apparently should just talk to her like a civilized person because "she didn't know what she was doing and once she saw the wrong of her ways would have given me credit" says the dutiful reader who only likes my story because it was turned into a Justin Bieber fanfiction.
Alas, the life of a writer is tough.
Who would have thought I would be spamming a comment page with my story link in order to gain credit for my own writing.
Hell I don't even do it to advertise my own story, let alone get people to believe its my story.

So am I getting banned? I'd like to know ahead of time so I can prepare myself mentally. I'll freak myself out if I can't get into my Mibba account tomorrow.
Are you guys even allowed to tell me?
I wouldn't know, I'm usually a good little girl. Qhuinn, bashing? PLEASE. I'm fucking fabulous. Nicest kid on the block. I guess my inner honey badger comes out when I'm stolen from.

Also, is this blog going to get deleted? I didn't bash anyone. No names, no death wishes. I truly believe I've been a good girl. If I haven't been someone needs to clarify the rules because bashing is a very broad term.
February 8th, 2016 at 09:49am