Justice Has Been Swift and Uncruel. ||Edited||

Scarlet Rose, the story I found out that as being plagiarized on Wattpad, has been taken down. By the member or the moderators of the website I don't know but obviously justices magnificent scale tilts in my direction.
The author messaged me back, surprisingly, saying "I gave you credit didn't you seen it?"
Fuck no, I didn't. I scoured that story and not once was I mentioned anywhere. And even if I was, that doesn't make it right.
Hey guys go check out this thing I wrote called the Bill of Rights, its completely amazing and original and I worked so hard on it. oh sorry, I didn't write it it belongs to the US government
Like what the fuck man. But its all good now.
Its down and while I hate to be vindictive I hope no one reads her stories anymore. A few of the readers were actually pretty upset that she stole it from me; saying how if they'd known they would never have voted or commented and how they're taking her from their follows.
Which furthers my idea that since the story is down now she can't prove that she didn't put "Property of Tatiana" on there or whatever it is she claims she used to prove its my work.

As a tribute to justice being served I am feeling particularly motivated to completely Scarlet Rose's second bonus chapter. I had it started many a months ago but I think I will just finish it now to honor my faithful followers on here and FictionPress (who were damn near rabid at the story being stolen.)

EDIT:
This is how she acts when she gets removed from a contest she entered my story in.
This is what the team members of the contest told me and her replies.
Image
February 8th, 2016 at 05:38pm