Ginger Babies! // A Post for Bookworms // A Post for Kpop Lovers

Soooooo...my husband and I have made it our official goal to start trying for kids BY THE END OF THIS YEAR.

I'm so fucking excited!

We have a lot to do--I'm going to be networking harder for a promotion I've already wanted for a couple months anyway. I'm already up for a raise, and my health insurance premium is being lowered. My husband has started donating plasma and is going to see if he can handle working part time in addition to his 17-credit college work load. I'm picking up some overtime. We're going to use our tax return to pay off some debts that have been hindering us. And I'm going to work harder on getting my writing to be a paying market.

Outside of finances, we both want to get into better physical shape in the next few months and get used to cooking/cleaning more regularly than we do now, and I need to start on exposure therapy for my needle phobia which I am definitely not looking forward to but it will be worth it.

And then this summer we're planning to move to a bigger place where there will be room for a baby!

I AM SO EXCITED I COULD SCREAM.

***

I recruited my best friend into the world of blogging, and if you're a Kpop fan you should go give her first article some love. Feel free to share it on Facebook or Twitter and tag your fellow Kpop lovers in it! Check it out HERE. Feedback is very much appreciated!

***

I also put up a new article today which is for bookworms. Just something kind of silly and lighthearted. You can check that one out HERE.
February 8th, 2016 at 08:27pm