1980s Harrison Ford | Writing Contests | Shonda Rhimes Is My Actual Mom

Image

Hi ya'll. I know this gif seems random as hell (and it is) but omg this has literally always been one of my favorite scenes from Empire Strikes Back - and if you're not Star Wars savvy, it's Star Wars: Episode V from 1980. Young Harrison Ford was just...much too gorgeous and adorable and ruggedly handsome for words. Ugh.

ANYWAYS...I'm writing this blog to let everyone know that I'm starting a contest soon. I'll be posting it up on Friday and I hope some of you will join me so I can read your beautiful words. I won't give away any hints, but I am so incredibly excited about it. I've joined a few writing contests myself, and they have inspired me to start my own.

Btw, who here watches Scandal and/or How to Get Away with Murder?! They both come back to ABC in THREE DAYS! Shonda Rhimes is a frickin genius for creating such strong and courageous female leads. Kerry Washington and Viola Davis are nothing short of phenomenal in these roles and I'm so hype for the ABC winter hiatus to be over. TGIT gives me life.

If you don't watch these shows, I definitely highly recommend them. They're both on Netflix ;)

I hope you're all having a nice Monday. Let me know if you're up for a new contest. And just for fun, here's another cute ass gif of Mr. Ford in Episode IV:

Image

Bye!
February 9th, 2016 at 02:12am