Oh Snap!

I stayed home from work sick today. I wasn't so sick that I couldn't have gone in but I haven't really been feeling all that good. I've had a runny nose and started to cough yesterday and when I woke up this morning I just felt like, "Fuck it." So I called out.
That gave me a day filled with nothing to do-- well except chase Ethan around so I decided to put a dent into my writing.
I've written like 5000 words today for When Night Falls. I'm shocked by how much I've written and now the word count is up to 81300 words. Like what?!
But shits getting heated in the scene I'm writing now and its really tugging at my heartstrings because what I'm writing is just sad for me. I decided that I wanted to put a spoiler in here for the people who read When Night Falls and kinda give a sneak peak of what's going on in chapter twenty-seven.

Please note, there will be coarse language and spoilers ahead. Not suitable for all readers or people who don't want to know what the hell is going on.

Lillian sifted over him, entering his house ahead of him just in time to become solid in front of him as he slammed the front door. Arms outstretched she shoved him backwards, forcing him up against the door. “You will always be mine,” she growled at him as she stood on the tips of her toes and brought her face close to his.

The deadly calm that Brody spoke of seemed to come over him as his expression turned emotionless and he said, “Was I yours as you were riding Brody’s cock?” When Lillian said nothing he said, “I refused to let you castigate me for moving on with my life.”

“Three months Alejandro!” Lillian suddenly cried, her anger breaking into pieces and becoming a heart wrenching sadness, the same sadness that had plagued her while she had been in Spain, the same sadness she had quickly bottled up when she learned just how long it took Alejandro to take a lover after she left. “I know it only took you three months to fall into the next willing cunt after I left.”
February 10th, 2016 at 04:18am