Eye Candy: Football Edition

I made a blog about attractive football players a couple months ago. Maybe about a year ago but I feel the need to do it once more. Because I've got no life and I'm sick and need to cheer myself up somehow!

Tim Tebow
Image
First of all, I'm not a UF fan or even a fan of Tebow himself. He's just really attractive and seems like a genuine guy. He is a good QB and I wish he would stay on a team to prove it.

AJ McCarron
Image
QB for the Bengals and once upon the QB for Alabama. He's a geninue boy from the south. Really into charity work and he's a hard working player. He deserves everything.

Chris Conley
Image
Wide Reciever for the Kansas City Chiefs and former UGA player. Such a cutie-pie.

Todd Gurley II
Image
Running back for the L.A Rams and former UGA player. He's my boy! Love this guy. So proud of him and really miss him playing for UGA. Nick Chubbs is good and all but he's not Gurley.

Chase Daniel
Image
QB for Kansas City Chiefs. I wish he would play more. God he's a better QB than Alex Smith! Seriously he needs to be first string! Also the fact he's wearing UGA is why I picked this picture. He lost a bet to Aaron Murray (who is of course making an appearance later on).

Tom Brady
Image
You can say whatever you want about this guy but you have to admit he is a good QB and he's very attractive. Deflate gate all you want but he is a good QB; can't take that from him.

Jimmy Garoppolo
Image
Disney Prince! I'm telling you those dimples do something to me. Not going to lie.

Aaron Fuckin' Murray!
Image
Last but not least, Aaron Murray. QB for Kansas City Chiefs and former UGA QB. This guy is my babe. I love this man more than life itself. Sure Kansas City is a bunch of idiots and won't play him but I'm so proud. He's like a ray of sunshine and I get giddy every time I see him post on instagram. Of course that's because of his puppy but it's also because of him. Plus he's a psychology major which I originally was going to go to school for before the whole Vet Tech thing. So I find this man perfect. I can write a whole story about how much I love this man. In fact I do have one that I need to work on lol

Anyway I'm going to go to bed because I feel like crap. Seriously I get sick the last day of my extern. Sick brain isn't good when I have to study.
February 10th, 2016 at 04:57am