Back!

I haven't been on Mibba in what seems like forever. So much has changed with me, and the site, that it's beyond ridiculous. Part of me still REALLY wants to write on here and post my stories, and part of me doesn't because... well....

I don't know. Like I said, I haven't been on here in a long time. I have a few ideas of things I could put on here. Mostly just random stuff from my free time. I have other things that I have talked to publishers about and won't post them ANYwhere for the sake of keeping them away from people who do like to steal. (Please note, I don't mean people on Mibba like to steal, it's just a paranoia thing, lol).

All in all, I think while my boyfriend is at work, I'll turn to Mibba once again to just post some random things. Now, I know nothing about backgrounds, and I know I can get help from people here, or at least I used to be able to. That would be most appreciated since, you know, in my old age of nearly 30 I can't figure out computer related technical issues.

I just hope I'm back for a good solid while. You know? I don't want to start something and then stop just because I get too busy. Writing used to be a huge thing in my life and now it's kind of taken a back burner. I guess that's what it's like to be an adult though. Gotta do what you gotta do first and fun stuff comes last. Go figure.

ANYway.

I think upon my grand re-entrance, I'm going to write a Jimmy Sullivan fanfiction. His birthday was yesterday and he's always been someone that I really really enjoy writing about. So! Onward.

How have you all been anyway?
February 10th, 2016 at 08:16pm