I Have Never... || Make-Up People, Read the Last Paragraph.

Fallen to sleep while writing before. Last night was the first time.
When I write, I like to be comfy. I'll lay back on the couch, a pillow beneath my head, my laptop in my lap as I tippity tap away.
I was writing then all the sudden I was waking up to my fingers pressing down on the enter key and shoving my line down four pages.
I freaked out because I thought I'd deleted something important by accident. Autosave is a legitimate fear when you fall asleep writing.
I wrote 6000 words yesterday to prove that even after being plagiarized I still have the motivation. Actually, I think the experience motivated me more because it made me realize that I want to be professionally published. Once When Night Falls is done I intend to have a go at it, after I give it over to a beta first, of course.

My taxes came in early this morning. I danced around my living room naked and the first thing I did with the money was buy J.R.'s newest novel (due out in April) The Beast.
I'm getting my personalized copy this year which makes me happy. She never does signings outside of Cinni, as far as I know, and I never plan to go there so this is the next best thing.
I ordered my boyfriend a new playstation controller and a nice gaming headset. Though something fucked up with my order instead of it being a $30 down payment the whole damn payment went through. I contacted customer service and I'm waiting to hear back.

I want to upgrade my makeup collection. Well, at least my concealer. I need something for my alabaster skin, like no joke I'm shade ivory in everything. I mainly need something that will do wonders on my undereye bags.
Also, something to maybe plumpen it up there? I heard some type of caffeine product will do it but do you guys have any specific recommendations.
February 11th, 2016 at 01:30am