Feeling Cynical About PLL

SPOILERS

I just finished watching all of the new PLL episodes, and I can't stop laughing. Maybe I've gotten some of this wrong, but I still think it's the funniest thing in the world.

Five years after graduating highschool (the average undergrad degree is 4 years) and they 4/5 girls have a job and are suuuuuper rich. I mean I know their parents were always loaded, but I find this whole thing hilarious.

1. Spencer seems to have completed her undergrad and skipped the whole step of law school and managed to land a job in Washington and is working for a political leader as a lobbyist LOLLOLOLOLOL

2. Hannah has managed to land her job in the fashion career dressing celebrities on her own. Like that doesn't take 10 years to work your way in.

3. Aria has her arts degree is working for a publicist office in Boston.

4. Allison has somehow managed to graduate highschool on time, go to college, graduate, go to teachers college, graduate, and LAND A JOB AS A TEACHER at the highschool where everyone thought she was crazy....especially when there are literally like no teaching jobs.

And that old Nerdy kid Lucas drives a jag.

So funny. I can't stop laughing.

All of them who graduated (with liberal arts degrees) seem to have graduated without student debt, a job, and are living quite high on the hog.

This is real life guys. LMFAO
February 11th, 2016 at 10:06pm