Ultimate Happiness Level

I have a phone now, for the first time in months. Literally, not even exaggerating. My phone has been broken since before Halloween. I was able to get a great deal on a Samsung Galaxy S5 for $200, its been unlocked for my service too so that's nice. I'm so excited because its the nicest phone I've ever had. I also was able to buy my kindle-- which I've been wanting since forever. Its the Fire 6 so it has like facebook and skype and all that.
I want to start skyping more, both my phone and kindle can support it as well as my laptop but no one ever wants to skype with me. I want to get my sister a webcam or lappy with a webcam so that way we can skype together because right now she doesn't have anything that will let her.
I'd be nice to see her face and hear her voice at the same time.
I miss her a lot.
</3
Though I booked my flight back home to visit, which is nice. For the three of us its only 1800 which is a great deal considering the last time I went for just me it was one thousand.
I can hardly contain my excitement at seeing my family.
I'm actually so happy that I'm working on the bonus chapter to SR; in which I was motivated by the uprise of the fans who had been waiting so diligently for it. It should have been done like, two years ago. Oops, my bad, I guess When Night Falls became my priority.
February 12th, 2016 at 01:20am