Formation

So last night was a pretty late one for me. I was tied between writing a paper and washing my hair so I didn't go to bed until like 5 in the morning.

Which is okay since my Fridays are pretty chill. Don't gotta be anywhere until like 11:30 and done by 1ish. Even with that, it's a lecture/sometimes test class and a discussion. Easy breezy.

So my phone goes off 3 times at like 9 AM and I was SO close to ignoring it. I thought it was Deyla (hey boo!) cause she's the only one that consistently texts me in short spurs. So I was like, alright, let me get this extra half an hour in and I'll get back to her.

Not today.

So I check my phone and it's my best friend is like "Do you want these front row Beyoncé tickets?"

Image

DO I WANT TO BREATHE!??

BITCH
YES

So her roommate got 3 of them and I owe her mother 400 dollars by March 12th but it's okay cause I'm gonna have it and it's gonna be the best 400 dollars I've ever spent in my life.

I feel so blessed. Like we're right in the front on the side. Our literal section is called A1. Y'all. A1.

So that led me to be mad hype. I didn't give a fuck if I didn't understand shit on my stat exam or my history paper shit.

BEYONCÉ.
KING B.

I WILL BE ABLE TO SEE HER PHYSICALLY SNATCH MY EDGES.

IMMA CRY

SNAPCHAT BOUT TO BE POPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIN'.

This summer already looking like a lituation.

Okay. Okay. I'm done for now lol.

In other news, you know when you see somebody and you just wanna be their friend? There's this girl I sit next to in stats and we basically finished our test the same time and we walked the same direction and I had a chance to talk to her.

Made my day. She's so pretty. So smart. So nice. When we were leaving the building I was being kinda slow but she was holding the door/waiting for me and just....ah. I'm screaming. I wanna be her friend so bad. Not like super close but like, you probably a psych major, I'm a psych major...let's get along.

I'm smiling so hard writing this lol. I love girls. We live in the same quad. We're actually next to each other building wise. She's in the honors college and just...omg. Is there a word where you're platonically infatuated by someone? Cause I think I got it this week.

Anyway, today was day 2 of waist training. I actually took a nap in my cincher today. I guess as a trial run to see if I could ever go a full night sleeping with it cause that's probably gonna be my goal once I have to wear it for up to 8 hours.

It's going good. When people say you really gotta gradually do it, they mean it. You gotta build by hours cause after a while your body kinda just...refuses the cincher? Like it isn't painful but I knew my 3 hours were up cause it kinda felt like it was digging into my left side. So yeah, you gotta build with it.

The feeling of a cincher is kinda like someone really strong is correcting your posture by pushing your back straight, but also pushing in your stomach at the same time. If any of y'all ever worn Spanx, it's kinda like that only more compression around your stomach/where your little dips of your waist go it.

I think that's it. It's going to be INSANELY cold this weekend so tomorrow I will probably be drinking tea and watching movies and on Sunday brave the cold cause I'm getting my homecooked meal.

How are y'all.

Love you guys.

Bye. <3
February 13th, 2016 at 02:36am