Good Things (February)

Lol, I already failed on one of my Mibba resolutions - to write a blog every week.
Though we're only halfway in Feb, I just wanted to share with you all some good things that's happening in my life lately. I don't like to dwell on the negative so I thought I'd feel good about the positive. SO HERE WE GO

(IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)
- Kissed someone after exactly five months of full celibacy after breaking up with my boyfriend (it's been six months since we broke up but breakup sex, so), and we've been seeing each other very casually. He is by no means a boyfriend or someone I have any romantic interest in, it's more so I have needs and he can fulfill them but we also happen to be friends. We get along great, but I'm confident I won't develop emotional feelings for him. I'm also in no place to have a relationship this year since I just want to focus on my degree and finally finish uni, so this is perfect for me.

- Ended my Xmas casual job and lowkey so happy they didn't keep me on because working there, while I loved it, stressed me out. Now I'm significantly poorer but I still have my casual job, and I'm looking for a new job at a shopping centre that's less than a 10 minute walk from me. I love that I have the option of either walking to work or literally taking a minute drive to my local.

- Decided that I'm going to travel at the end of the year / start of next preferably to Europe, preferably for a couple of months and over my 22nd birthday. I can envision myself on a Contiki trip, struggling to hold my liquor with a group of new friends.

- Getting my fitness into gear! I've been cutting out sugar in my diet and it's going relatively well, there are days where I slip but now if I eat something sugary, I feel guilt because I'm like 'well eating that means I wasted a day of working out' and I don't want to work out for no reason, y'know? I was going to join a gym near me but mum knows this guy from work who has a gym in his garage and his sessions are like $10 and I did one today and I have to say, my body is dead BUT IT FEELS AMAZING. Like I worked hard as f out and I'm so happy with myself that I was able to stick it through til the end. My fitness journey has always been on and off, but in the last four months or so I've lost around 6-7kg and I have about 6kg more to go until I'll be happy with my body. I'm noticing little differences in my change of weight and I'm so excited to see how my body will be once June or even April comes. So I'm thinking three days a week I'll do cardio, and the other two days I'll do strength / weight stuff with the guy and my body will be perfect by the time midsemester rolls around. EXCITED.

- Finishing uni this year. Thank god. I will not let myself do shit like I have the past three years. The goal is to get my degree and BE DONE WITH UNI FOREVER FFS
Also I don't start uni til March and I've had a break since November and part of me is ready to go back and part of me is also like no I want to be on holidays forever hahahaha seriously though I love summer, not excited for it to end

- I'm becoming a lot more confident driving alone and having a car and taking care of it and stuff. I love having a car / having my license. SO MUCH FREEDOM

- I have finally taught myself how to contour and I feel like a new woman. And a makeup addict with how much makeup I have, it's not too bad but like damn girl the amount of money I've spent *insert facepalm emoji*. No regrets, though. I DO REGRET NOT BUYING JEFFREE STAR ANDROGYNY THOUGH CONSIDERING IT'S ALREADY SOLD OUT -_-

- I've been updating The Fuckers regularly, well regularly for me anyways. I'm pretty happy with myself. And even though I said I wouldn't, I've started a new story (Covert that I'm super duper excited to write as well. As well as a couple of contests I've entered in but I'm slowly but surely working my way through those.

- SCANDAL AND HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER ARE BACK
AND JUST AS I START WATCHING GILMORE GIRLS, THEY ANNOUNCE A REVIVAL FUCKING YES
AND FULLER HOUSE IS COMING TOO
SO MANY SHOWS
I LOVE MY LIFE

And the last thing and most important,
I'M TURNING 21 NEXT SUNDAY

I'm so excited guys. I was expecting myself to freak out because 21 IS SO OLD IT'S FULL ADULTHOOD WHAT EVEN but I'm really excited to be 21. Not sure why. Since that weekend is my birthday weekend, I'll be going to Mexican for dinner with a few school friends and then after we're going to either a trashy club or the strippers. Or both. I've been wanting to go to the strippers for years so I'm excited to see how this turns out, even though it's somewhat out of my comfort zone. I'm ready for some dick in my face (HAHAHA)

The only thing I'm super annoyed about is that I'm going to be getting my period next week and I'm wearing a white dress on my birthday. So. -_- Other than that though, I'd like to think my life is pretty decent right now.

What's been happening with everyone?
February 13th, 2016 at 05:05am