WWE Entry #1: Undertaker, Daniel Bryan, Kevin Owens, Brock Lesnar and Wrestlemania 32.

Hello everyone, Punished Snake here of walkingdeadfanfiction.com here to give you an idea of how certain events should pan out heading into Wrestlemania 32 and AT Wrestlemania 32.

#1 The Undertaker
Now, let's start with the elephant in the room as of late in the minds of wrestling fans: With Strowman most likely not facing the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, that leaves a question in the minds of fans: Who will Undertaker face at Wrestlemania and will he even compete this year? The fact is that Strowman does not have enough experience in the ring to go against the Undertaker. The Undertaker needs someone who is good in the ring to both avoid injuries and keep the match looking good. And plus, the Phenom is LITERALLY half a century old now. The thought of Taker vs. Strowman was plausible to me after seeing how well Undertaker worked with Lesnar at Hell in a Cell, but the more I look at it, it feels as though it won't be the same as the old days in which Taker fought giant men in the Wrestlemania arena. Undertaker is older now and working with someone like Strowman may not be the best move, both fan-wise, and health-wise. With John Cena out of the Wrestlemania picture out due to injury, there are only a few men that could potentially work with the Undertaker this time around. In my opinion, three men could be suitable for that role, if Strowman isn't the one to take on Taker. Not all of them the best, but still on the table, if WWE needs them. Number 1: Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho is a great in-ring technician and can definitely carry the bulk of the match. And with him freshly turning heel, this could potentially make for an interesting bout. Number 2: AJ Styles. Like Jericho, AJ Styles is a gifted in-ring technician and could handle the bulk of the match. I personally prefer Styles over Jericho in this match in the sense that Jericho has accomplished a lot of things in WWE already and has even faced the Undertaker at Wrestlemania before. And giving the Styles the added bulk of a Wrestlemania match with a legend like the Undertaker (win or lose) will certainly do wonders for AJ's career moving forward. Number 3: Kevin Owens. This one is my personal favorite. Kevin Owen's arrogant, "conquer all" attitude is fantastic and the story could go like this: The Undertaker shows up at Fastlane. He tells everyone he knows his time in WWE is drawing near and that he doesn't have many matches left in him. Suddenly, Owen's music hits, he goes down to the ring and tells Taker that he knows Taker's days are numbered in WWE. He then tells Undertaker that because of this, he wants to take this opportunity to face the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, defeat the him at Wrestlemania, and cement his legacy in WWE as man who is not "all bark and no bite." The Undertaker, wanting to prove himself that he can still take on today's generation of superstars and show that Wrestlemania's yard still belongs to him, accepts Owen's challenge for a match at Wrestlemania. I feel that this would be the best match as far as story goes if they still do the Taker match this year. Of course, I'd also love to see AJ Styles vs. Kevin Owens (rather than Styles vs. Jericho), but Styles and Owens, or Taker and Owens, one is bound to make me and a lot of other wrestling fans very happy.
#2 Brock Lesnar
Brock Lesnar has been a wrecking ball in the WWE ever since conquering the Undertaker's winning streak at Wrestlemania 30. He's taken out everyone in his path and at Wrestlemania, the next man in his path will be Bray Wyatt. Some could argue Bray Wyatt needs to beat Lesnar, in order to gain some much needed momentum, but I personally think he doesn't necessarily have to win. Instead, show Wyatt as a serious threat in the Wyatt vs. Lesnar match. Wyatt has been known to come up with clever ways of countering opponents. After taking a few suplexes from Lesnar, he should find a way to counter that stops the Beast Incarnate's momentum and shifts it over to him. He should also do this without the help of the Wyatt family, as bringing them in too early would destroy the idea of Wyatt being thought of as an actual threat to Lesnar. Whether it's a low blow the referee doesn't see or something REALLY clever, give the momentum to Wyatt, have it go back-and-forth if need be, then shift the momentum back to Lesnar. Towards the climax of the match, as Lesnar has Wyatt nearly beat, THEN bring in the Wyatt family. Have Wyatt "accidentally" take out the ref, so they have to find another ref. When that is happening, the Wyatt family should be on Lesnar. Lesnar should then fight out of it, take the Wyatts to Suplex City and then, just as the new referee arrives, have Lesnar F-5 Bray Wyatt for the victory. With not much star power going into Wrestlemania, every match needs to have an ending that satisfies fans and that's why I believe Lesnar should win the bout at Wrestlemania, not Bray Wyatt. Of course, they could have Wyatt win and start a feud that ultimately ends at Summer Slam or Hell in a Cell this year, but we'll see what happens.
#3 Daniel Bryan and Triple H vs. Roman Reigns
One confirmed thing we know is that The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin will have some part to play at Wrestlemania. To me, it should not be the main event and here's two words to explain why: Daniel Bryan. Daniel Bryan has just retired and fans will miss him terribly in the squared circle for a long time to come. Hopefully, WWE decides to let DB have a role to play at Wrestlemania, whether it's for comic relief or something HUGE, like the main event. And I would prefer him being involved in the main event somehow over The Rock and/or Stone Cold. Why? Because it's great story telling. The Authority was rather quiet on what they thought of DB's retirement and talking trash about him at some point during the Wrestlemania show would be great. Because of it, Daniel Bryan would want just one more opportunity to stick it to the Authority and fans would LOVE that. So, have him guest referee the main event match between Roman Reigns and Triple H and cost Triple H the title. Have the Authority try to cheat, Bryan takes Triple H out with a running knee. And, as the crowd stands for an epic YES! chant, Triple H will go to attack Bryan, only to run into a spear by Roman Reigns. Bryan makes the pinfall, 1-2-3, and Reigns get the victory. I feel this would be the best way for the main event to go. It would also give fans a little comfort, knowing that WWE is still planning to use Daniel Bryan in some capacity and not just kicking him to the curb altogether. (Hopefully, he gets inducted into the Hall of Fame next year.) Of course, they can also put Rock in Reign's corner and have him interfere in the main event, setting up a match between Triple H and The Rock at Wrestlemania 33 (possibly as a retirement match for The Game.) They could also potentially use Ronda Rousey as well and make it an interesting mixed-gender tag team match between Rock and Rousey and Triple H and Stephanie, but I feel the first idea I put for the main event would be the best, with the second idea being pretty interesting as well.
That is all I have to say for now and if you liked my ideas for WM 32, let me know in the comment section. See ya!
February 13th, 2016 at 10:12pm