In Need of Mibbian Assistance

I feel like I might finally be getting the hang of blog title capitalization rules. I haven't had one sent back to me in a while so success!

ignore the fact that I'm on the magazine staff AND the mibba staff but I still can't capitalize things properly

So I'm writing a few articles for the Magazine again this month, two of which are going to include 10 female authors and 10 female musicians/bands with female lead singers/all female bands. I already have a list of people I'm thinking of including, but I was hoping you guys could help me out.

What are your favourite female authors and female musicians and why do you love them?

Thanks lovelies <3

*****

I think I might try and make layouts for a bunch of my contest entries tonight. Or maybe I'll actually be productive and actually write the stories but we'll see.

I also really want to catch up on the new episodes of The 100, which I've been too busy to watch and keep forgetting to record, and one of my friends has been harassing me to watch Tucker and Dale Vs. Evil. He's taken it upon himself to get me to watch a bunch of different movies because I'm behind the times with movie watching.

I watched Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy a couple weeks ago. Such a great movie.

And I want to start playing Undertale as soon as it updates, which is actually what I really might end up doing. I was going to play other video games with some friends, but everyone else is all over the place right now so apparently that's not happening.

OH WELL.
February 14th, 2016 at 07:09am