The City Beneath the Sea

A week or so ago I had the pleasure of visiting New Orleans for a few days, and in those few days I fell in love with the city. Well, maybe not the entire city, but the French Quarter because that was where I was staying at with my family.

It was a ten hour drive, which for me was fine because I happen to love long drives. The only downside to the drive was that when we got to Dallas, it was about two or three in the morning and In 'N' Out was closed. So, I missed out on In 'N' Out, but I did see a ton of deer hanging out by the side of the road. Besides that the drive there was pretty uneventful. Though, I did learn that Cracker Barrel isn't just a country restaurant in Louisiana, but also a chain of gas stations.

When we finally arrived in New Orleans and checked into the hotel, I honestly just slept the rest of the day away. The next day I woke up fairly early and spent the entire day exploring the French Quarter. It is so hard to describe the French Quarter, I feel as if there are no words that can do it justice. The French Quarter was so full of life and so were the people, I could have listened to them tell stories all day. I spent the next three days exploring the French Quarter and I fell in love with the city.

If you ever have the chance to see New Orleans or the French Quarter, take it. I promise that you won't regret it.

Questions:

1. Have you guys ever been to New Orleans/French Quarter?
2. Where is your favorite place to travel? And why?
3. Where would you like to travel?
4. What is your favorite memory about a trip you took?
February 16th, 2016 at 05:36am