Writing Is Hard

I'm sure I've written a blog called "Writing Is Hard" before, but guys, writing is really really hard.

I was posting constantly for a couple weeks, but then I sort of...ran out of steam. I started working overtime, and just started having a hard time keeping up with writing and blogging.

I finally created a professional Facebook page where I can link to my writing and also post other writerly thoughts, and then I hardly posted anything to it.

I'm trying to get back in the swing of things today, so I put up two new things: An article, and a POEM. (The poem is one that's been in the works for ages that I liked but just couldn't figure out how to get the two sections of it to flow together. I think I finally did. Feedback would be appreciated.)

So, HERE is the link to my new poem! And HERE is the link to the article, which is about things people need to stop saying to people with mental illnesses.

**

RANDOM THOUGHT TIME.

I'm hella hungry. I want to make myself lunch, but there's a pot luck at work today so I need to save my appetite for that. Also I really need to put gas in the car. I should do that today. But I don't want to. Also it's super hella nice out for mid-February in Minnesota--right around 30 degrees!--and it's so tempting to skip work and go on a walk, but I really ought to keep up with my promise to myself to work a bunch of overtime...besides, I don't want to use my PTO right now. I would rather save that for later in the year.

Everything is butts.
February 16th, 2016 at 08:08pm