CSI Miami Fans?

If you're a fan, or somewhat a fan, or even just curious why I asked; then subscribe to this upcoming story I've been working on.

Indian Summer

My boyfriend and I have been binge watching this older show for the last week. It's even a miracle that we've agreed on a show. We have very different taste in shows. I love criminal shows that my boyfriend hates like the CSI's, Criminal Minds, How To Get Away With Murder, and Dexter. While my boyfriend likes the shows I hate NCIS, Law and Order, Bones, and etc.

BUT, he's loving CSI Miami and honestly, it's probably my second favorite in the CSI franchise. I would say it goes New York, Miami, then Las Vegas. Even though Las Vegas was the one I first started watching and then Miami with New York being the last. I just found the other's to have better character chemistry and story lines. (if we're being honest I probably stopped liking Las Vegas when Warrick died {sorry if I spoiled that for anyone} and it shattered my heart)

So with this new story that I've been brainstorming and writing snippets of is going to involve the Miami crew but focuses on Ryan Wolfe (my CSI soulmate, no other can compare except for New York's Don Flack) and Jake Berkeley (if you aren't familiar with Miami all the good, he was an ex lover of Calleigh Dequesne). I was listening to Thinking of You by Katy Perry and it influenced my feels for Ryan Wolfe and a female original character having a relationship and then it not working out and another guy swoops in. I then followed that with Blood Red by The Maine and thought of a not so big but relatable twist that probably happens in real life more than it should.

I always struggled with CSI or Criminal Mind fanfics because I don't know a lot of crime lingo other than what I've seen and heard on the shows. I also don't know if I'm smart enough to be able to map out a "crime" and explain in detail about it. Cause let's be honest, we're all a little sadistic and twisted and like watching these shows because of the murders and killing sprees and I would hate to take the crimes completely out of story so I'm going to make a loose promise in keeping the whole CSI feel to it. I'm going to try. It most likely won't be in depth like the show obviously, but it'll be somewhat murderous ;D

xox
kay
February 18th, 2016 at 01:51am