Updates, Updates, Updates

Updates, updates, updates before I crawl back to my hole.

Let's start with this event:

Yesterday, I was going to study for my practical. You know, it was one of those rare moments that you actually wanna study. So I was thinking that I should get my food while I'm at it. Eat dried mangoes (I love dried mangoes) or something. So I'm trying to find my dried mangoes and guess what? They're gone.

I was like, that's okay, I'm in a good mood today, I can eat Stick-O's (chocolate wafers with chocolate filling). Then I open my huge-ass box of wafers and guess what? There's only 4 left at the center. Somebody left the wafers stuck to the very edge of the plastic so it would seem full and took a lot in the center.

Then I got so pissed. So freaking pissed. And I have a suspect already. I was 100% sure by then that it was my greedy aunt. Like she keeps asking for money and whatnot like omfg don't you know how to save? So I got pissed at her (she's not there though). I told myself, "You're sooooo going down tomorrow. I'm going to snitch you out."

Like seriously? You can just buy those on supermarkets and stuff. AND GET THIS: SHE HAS AN ALLOWANCE FROM MY MOM OF LIKE 600 US DOLLARS EVERYMONTH AND HER HUSBAND IS WORKING ABROAD. She has a job too and it's a decent-well paying job. I just don't understand why she has to steal from us everytime.

I was telling the household help my plans to prevent anything like this from happening. Like I was literally 1 step away from installing a CCTV camera on my snack cabinet. I planned to put a lock on it and everything.

I just want my food to be safe. Is that so hard to ask?

Then I go to my mom's room and I stare at her until she wakes up. I was like, "Mom, somebody stole my dried mangoes."

My mom wasn't even looking at me. She was just lying down then she said, "Check my bag. I took it. Thought you wouldn't notice."

THEN LO AND BEHOLD IT WAS IN HER BAG. jfc so much.

SMH SMH SMH FOR MY MOM. I can't trust nobody in this house no more. Ugh.
February 23rd, 2016 at 04:15pm