I Have Nothing Figured Out.

I honestly have no idea what I am doing with my life at this point. I am past the point of making any type of commitment on here, because I have proven time and time again that I am terrible at commitments. And I have issues committing to this site in general. I used to be on here all the time, even at 2 am in the morning. I honestly don't know what happened. I still come on here on impulse whenever I open a web browser. But then I just let it sit open in a tab and I don't do anything.

I've been depressed since I chose to get off of my meds. But, as much as I hate this feeling, I still feel better than when I was taking medication. That was a whole different type of sad. The type of sad where I would just sit in front of a wall all day and realize at midnight that I got nothing done whatsoever.

Image

I started writing again today and I've tried to give myself some small writing goals that I think are pretty attainable.

+ Write at least 200 words per day.
+ Try to have 50,000 words for my novel done by the end of November.
+ Put together enough poems to fill a book by at least the end of 2017.

I think they're fair goals. And once I start writing it becomes a lot easier to keep going, anyways.

I don't know what I wanted to say here. I'm stressed out about school, I've been watching a lot of Netflix, I'm losing touch with my friends because I never leave the house, I'm probably going to have a melt down later tonight, and you guys should follow my Tumblr because I need some friends on there.
February 24th, 2016 at 05:36am