I Miss When People Wrote Me Fanfiction One-Shots

Like back in the day when I was more apart of this community, I'd search through blogs when I was going through a fandomship crisis and people would be taking one-shot requests. I'd request that damned one-shot and then fangirl for days and read it a hundred times over. It'd help with the fangirl feels that threatened to rip out of my chest and pulverize the state.

Now, Nikki is the only one who writes things for me because she's a dollface who puts up with my shit. But she's an amazing writer so its better than I could ever imagine.

But I've just been fangirling over things lately and I don't have time to write one-shots for myself and I just thought the other night how much I missed getting random, personalized one-shots. I've been fangirling over:

-Bucky Barnes, because I JUST NOW FINALLY WATCHED THE CAPTAIN AMERICA MOVIES AFTER BEING A DIEHARD AVENGERS FAN SINCE THE MOVIE CAME OUT FOUR YEARS AGO. I AM TEAM WINTER SOLDIER.

-Sam Winchester; I've always been a Sam girl and we watched House of Wax the other night and Jared was in it and then all the Sam feels came back even though I haven't watched Supernatural in five years. Oops.

Plus, this picture popped up and I was like "but I want Sammy bb instead":
Image

I'm also insanely into superheros in general right now, especially X-Men. I checked out every graphic novel we had of X-Men from the library and now I'm reading the shit out of them.

Yeah, I'm just having feels and complaining. Now, my roommate is making me watch Guardians of the Galaxy because I haven't seen it yet.

Later, loves!
February 25th, 2016 at 03:38am