We Gonna Be Alright

All I know is when you use face claims in your story and they are POC and mixed children. I am going to already put them in my head as mixed or POC. I don't care if you give them white everything, cus guess what.

You're the racist person to change a POC into a white role for your story. You're a racist, and I just want y'all to know that. I don't care if you feel some type of way about this but Imma just call it like it is.

You do not change a POC to be white, idgaf. You can go find plenty of white actors,models, and singers for your look. I see right the fuck through you. I already know what the deal is and I hope you get your feelings hurt to read this. And GOOGLE is your friend if you wanna know why that is racist.

God damn I was really enjoying this story too and I noticed.....these people were not POC...

Also pretty sure mibba gonna tell me to type out idgaf but really fuck' the police.

P.S. IF YALL BLOCK ME FOR EXPRESSING MY OPINIONS WITHOUT SHOWING ME RULES THAT SAY I CAN'T THEN THERE IS GOING TO BE A PROBLEM.

also just shows me y'all support racist people and once again I will be sure to share this information and y'all can act like the aryan race on here all you want.
February 25th, 2016 at 06:33am