Good News/Bad News/Question

Bad News first? Or good news? I never know what is best. Well here it goes.

WORSE NEWS
I'm not sure how many of you are actually reading this and I am not sure how many of the people reading this actually care, BUT; I have to say that my story Anger is a Gift. will be on hold for a while. I have no current co-writer and those that I asked, didn't work out. I don't want them to feel guilty but I am kind of sad for this to be on hold or possibly never happening. Because the story idea was one that I had when I first joined Mibba it is very dear to me. But hey, what is a girl to do?

---

BETTER NEWS
There are two new chapters up for Underestimate me. and I love that story to death. If you are reading it, go catch up! it is getting so good! If you haven't read any already, would you please?

---

QUESTION
Another announcement is that in the near future Lady Nikki Nightmare and me will be posting 'All out and over.' which is a dark circus themed story. We are very excited for it and I just finished the layout. The story is almost completely written so if people start reading they don't need to worry for it never being finished.

My question is; is there any interest for a dark circus story? Would any of you read it? Can I count on a few of my fellow mibbians to read and maybe comment? Please let me know?

Signing off.
February 28th, 2016 at 05:42pm