Super Tuesday Caucus! // Writing Stuff

I PARTICIPATED IN THE CAUCUS TODAY! My first primary vote! Proudly supported Bernie Sanders in the primaries, and pretty excited to have done so.

I can't think of too many times I've been that stoked about a ridiculous amount of traffic. Once the panic wore off I was yelling "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!" in my car because I was just so excited to see that many people getting involved. My Facebook Page was pumped up all day today too, because so many of my friends were participating in the caucus--some even volunteering to help run their local ones.

Now I'm watching election results as obsessively as most people watch sports. As I do.

**

Couple new posts up!

One: My PuckerMob post, The Pros and Cons of Dating a Musician, from my own personal experience, of course.

Two: Keller Bar, St. Cloud, MN, about my favorite local dive bar from my former city. I don't think this poem quite capture how grimy and sketchy the place is...I was more focused on the people for this one. Maybe I'll write another poem in the future that captures the other aspects of it.

As always, feedback is appreciated in any form, and if you REALLY like what I'm writing, or know someone who will, feel free to share it--the more eyeballs my writing gets in front of, the better, since I'm trying to make this my supplementary income.

**

HUZZAH. It's a good day.
March 2nd, 2016 at 05:05am