Lots of Stuff

Today I had orientation for my new job at Walmart, and I go back on Monday to start training. It's not the most glamorous job, but hey, it's a paycheck! Hopefully it won't take long and I'll have enough for a down payment on a car. Also, my birthday is on Sunday and I'll be 22! I plan on getting my hair done for my birthday, as a treat to myself. So there's that.

I've come to the conclusion that I really need to register to vote as soon as possible, because I really do not want Donald Trump to be our next president. I just think he's such an awful person and I don't want him to be the leader of the country I'm living in. Like seriously, he wants to build a wall between the United States and Mexico and make Mexico pay for it. It's absurd. So yeah, I'm gonna head down to the library and register myself to vote as a democrat.

Lately I've noticed that all of my RPs are getting really slow. I really want to start more so that I can have things to reply to but I'm just worried that now that I have a job I won't have time if the other ones pick up. Because right now I think I have like seven? I also have no ideas for new RPs, so there's that. I know that people have lives (something I really need to get; trust me, I'm trying), it's just that I'm bored. So I'm in a predicament, with myself mostly.

Last thing: Avenged Sevenfold is having some type of March Madness song tournament thing and I am absurdly excited about it. I'm trash, I'm sorry.
March 3rd, 2016 at 08:17pm