Re-Watching OITNB

I've had a lot of free time this weekend, so I started sorta re watching season 3 of Orange is the New Black for some reason. Season 3 was very underwhelming for me. Anyway, I realized how much I dislike this show.

First off, I couldn't care less about Piper, I couldn't care less about Piper and Alex's relationship either. But I've felt like that since season two of the show, the new thing I've realized is that Lorna is not a very good person. She stalked Christopher after just one date, tried to kill his girlfriend, broke into his house while she was arrested, and then she gets a new boyfriend in season three and sends him to beat up Christopher because... he got mad at her for breaking into his house and yelled at her? I guess??

Like, yeah, it's a tv show, whatever, but I find it kinda crazy that so many people are just like "Lorna is such a cute psychopath :)" when she's actually a dangerous character who literally puts people's lives in harm when they're just trying to live their lives :)

This show is a mess??? But of course, I'll continue watching the show because it's the only ongoing show I watch as of now.

Is anyone else gonna watch season 4?????? Does anyone else not care about Piper at all??????????? Is anyone kinda creeped out by Lorna?????????????????????????
March 7th, 2016 at 01:46am