Hello, It's Me

Well hello there,

It’s been almost a year since my last blog. It’s been…hectic. Work as always rules my life. What was only supposed to be a job on the side turned to be my full time job. Now I am full time! That means I have benefits now! Woot! I did get demoted after Scary Farm, but it was because I wasn’t full time then and so…I was upset because I had worked my ass off for months! I ran a restaurant and a bakery mostly by myself and during scary farm I had six locations to take care of! I did have a lot of help, but the "new girl" wasn't much help in the beginning. Thank god the other supervisor I worked with (there's three of us) came back from surgery and almost everything went well and they gave the “new girl” full time before me!!! Anyway, I was a lead for five weeks and I was always broke. I was brought up again for the holidays and after that in order to keep me up (the chicken dinner restaurant was closed down for renovations and so a supervisor from that area was coming over to mine and I still wasn’t full time yet) I had to be moved to another location. Now this location was totally different from the sit-down restaurant stuff I was used to. I was at my location for over 2 years! And so going to a faster pace area was difficult to adjust. But I did adjust and now I’m being moved again! There is a festival coming up and I’ll be moving out of the ghost town area and into camp snoopy. It’s a busy place from what I’ve heard and the president of the park always drops by and likes to call out on stupid shit. There is a lot more pressure being a full-time. Any little wrong thing that happens in the shop and another manager calls it out, it blows up to be a big thing. Just this past weekend I got called out for having too many employees and for not having enough. Sometimes you can’t win and just say ‘fuck it’.

I try to take notebooks to work to “write” but honestly there really isn’t much time. And I have this thing now where I can’t focus on a single story. I’m constantly coming up with new original stuff and it’s hard. Writing is soooooo hard. I want to finish stories, but my brain tells me “noooo start another one”. I also blame shows. Even though I don’t watch them when they’re on I have hulu to help me catch up.

Now in my personal life. Not much to say. Still single. That’s not going to change I think. But I am getting my first tattoo! It’s going to be a Harry Potter one. On March 23rd. I just have to tell my mom so she doesn’t freak out. She told me as long as it’s not a skull she’s fine with it.

I’m excited for the Harry Potter world to open in Hollywood! I know they’re doing soft openings, but I plan to take a mini-vacation on the opening weekend. I plan to take off April 7-10 and buy a season pass. I’m so happy!

I’m also in the works of possibly getting a new car. I have a 2012 toyota camry, but it’s a grey color and I’ve always wanted a maroon or burgundy color. So I plan to give my car to my mom and buy a new-ish one.

It feels like not much happening, but it is. I have moved to a new apartment with my family. I actually have to pay rent now (a reason I was so poor during November. I couldn’t pay shit on team lead pay).

I do hope things will get better at work. I don’t mind going to other locations, but I can’t help but miss my old place. I see these supervisors there mess everything up. Co-workers joke about boycotting until I come back. Hopefully once the chicken dinner place opens again (some time in April I think) I can go back where I belong.

I hope you guys are doing all right. I know it’s been quiet these months. Not many people update, but I do find some stories interesting for example;

The Devil Takes Care of His Own is a very good story! I was hooked! It’s a supernatural story with vampires and werewolves, but not what you think. It’s far more interesting than you think.

Speaking of werewolves here is another one I found called Broken Loyalty I like the roughness of the story. It’s not sugarcoated. It’s amazing.

Do you any of you watch From Dusk ‘Til Dawn the series? It’s a kickass show that I never miss. I was happy that when I got time warner the channel for the show came with it. Now this story is called Bruja and it’s based on the show. The writer is an old friend. She and I go way back and is a brilliant writer!

Now if you have anything you want to recommend let me know! I’m always willing to read something new.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
March 7th, 2016 at 08:27am