Hoping to Bang the European Boys | Do You Have Weight Loss Tips?

I am mostly kidding about the title.

I don't want to get my or anyone else's hopes up (mostly mine tbh haha), but I might be going to Europe for a week or two sometime in June? I'm looking at flights that depart from LAX to London Heathrow on June 14th and we'll probably get in on the 15th.

My friends and I would be staying in London for about four days, then we'd take the train to Paris and stay for about three days, and then we'd go to Berlin and stay for about four days.

After that, I'm just going to return home because I don't have that much money and because my job doesn't like it when people request too much time off. (Lame).

Either way, if I go it'll still be a once in a lifetime experience for me, you know?

However, that's if I go.

So my plan was to just save up money and ask my mom if she could help me cover the costs and I'd pay her back later on. When I asked her, she was like, "If you lose 20 pounds then I'll pay for you to go."

So needless to say, I've begun exercising.... like, yesterday. ::lmfao:

I'm also hoping that I'll be able to lose more than 20 pounds when the time to leave comes (of course, that's if it does). After all, if I'm going to another continent, I'm going to try to rope me in one of them European boys because I've always had a soft spot for them. ::naughty:

But anyways, the reason I'm sharing this is because I'm wondering if you guys have any weight loss tips? I'm trying to lose the 20 pounds relatively quick because if I can lose the weight, I can probably secure myself a plane ticket and get to go. Of course, I don't want to lose the weight too fast, I want to be healthy about it.

Right now I'm doing INSANITY (if you haven't heard of it, it's a 60-day workout program that is super hardcore and makes you want to chop off your legs and die), and I can already feel the pain in my thighs (OH MY GOD THE SQUATS - MY ASS JUST WINCED WHEN I TYPED "SQUATS" I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING.).

The thing that kills me is my calorie count. I don't do that. I just hate the thought of restricting what I can eat and stuff. Plus, MY FAMILY HAS NOTHING HEALTHY TO EAT. IT'S ALL FROZEN, AND I CAN'T COOK FOR SHIT. I'D EAT FRUIT, BUT I CAN'T EAT JUST FRUIT FOR TH REST OF MY DIETING TIME.

This is getting off track. But yeah, if you have any suggestions or tips for weight loss, I'm all ears!

...Because I really wanna bang a hot European boy. ::~~:
March 8th, 2016 at 08:35pm