Pencils

You know what irks me the most? Hearing bs when I'm stressed and in an exam.

So I give my paper to my professor whom I really disliked in the past, and I start answering the next test which was College Trig that has little difference to HS Trig imo.

Anyway, I'm stressing out on the first page of the test when my prof calls my name and she was like, "Sandig, where's Miss Sandig?"

I look up and tell her I'm here and all then she tells me, "Why is your pencil so dark? Is this really a pencil?"

I'm like w h a t. w h a t t h e h e l l?

And then I said, "It's because I shaded the circles really dark, ma'm."

But really I had several reasons why:
- to shade it as black as my heart
- one reason that might get reported as bashing so I took it out
- because I wanted to shade it that way
- because I wanted to shade it that way
- because I wanted to shade it that way

Then my classmate says, "You should've used no. 2 Mongol eh." Are you s e r i o u s?

AND I GAVE HIM THE BEST DEATH STARE I COULD GIVE in that time lol which was like 8am so that death stare was very effective.

What's the difference between the #2 Mongol and other 2B pencils anyway? NOTHING. 'Cause they're all #2 pencils! Ugh I just cannot even!!!!!

Like geezus you just cannot take a break from all this this this….. thing.

You just can't mess with a stressed out and volatile person okay.

I know I'm overreacting but I don't really care right now. Maybe later or someday.
March 14th, 2016 at 05:08am