"Soldier" Through It, Woman-Up, and Other Encouragements!

Image

Omg ok I have good news.

To everyone who remembers my last blog - the super depressing one where I talked about my anxiety and my lack of friends and a job in the new town I live in - I just wanna say thank you for all of your words of encouragement.

I don't wanna say I'm glad you guys sometimes experience anxiety and self-doubt too, because I'M NOT. IT SUCKS. But it's comforting to know that there are other people my age out there who know exactly what I'm going through. I also don't wanna say it's a "misery loves company" kind of feeling, because IT'S NOT. I'm not cynical lol. All I mean is...it's just a natural human emotion not to want to feel solitary in any overwhelming thing we may experience in life. Whether that be happiness or sadness or nervousness, or in my case, anxiety.

I know I don't know you guys in real life, but I seriously love you and I've been praying and will continue to pray for you all. I hope your anxiety improves soon and I hope whatever your situations are lighten up a bit. Nothing lasts forever and things get better eventually. I promise. You just gotta soldier through all the bullshit.

The good news that I just received today is that I FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY got a job! My first job ever!

I'm not saying getting a job is a problem-solver for anxiety - it ain't. But personally for me, it's been a big struggle for 2 years trying to get hired in this town and all my thoughts of self-doubt and questioning my worth were tough as shit, so finally knowing that I'm good enough to get hired somewhere definitely lifts my spirits. I haven't felt this happy in a long time. And my friends and family were so psyched for me, it's been a dope ass day.

If any of you ever need to vent/rant/whatever PLS PLS feel free to private message me. I know what it's like to feel like there's no one to turn to, but there always is. Use me if you need to.

Love ya'll.
March 15th, 2016 at 12:45am