Where I've Been, What's the Plan, and Am I Ok?

Wow, needless to say this feels a little bit awkward.
Anyone still here that remember my name? Hah.

If you're new and somehow found your way to this journal entry, hello! I'm known as Kirascooby, have been a fanfic writer since I was like 12 (I cringed with you, don't worry) and moved to Mibba from Quizilla. Here, my Motionless in White, Chris Motionless thriller kinda blew up (after I started posting it here after such positivity on the motionlessinwhitefanfiction website. After that, I started a sequel that followed Angelo Parente and then SILENCE.

How long has it been? 2 years? 3? 4? If it has been 4, whoops.
A LOT has happened and I mean A LOT. For instance, college. Yay. I should technically be on my last semester of Sophomore year but... I dropped out on Medical leave my first semester of sophomore year after my Emotional Support Animal Mambo passed away in my dorm 2 days after arriving. I've suffered severe trauma and minor PTSD and was declared unfit to continue my schooling (I was skipping class, not coming out of my dorm, walking out of lecture, crying in offices, etc) and would continue to be considered unfit until I had a new ESA and clearance from a psychiatrist. Which I'm working on now.

I also moved to Connecticut. It's been quite the wild ride but I'm not going to lie, I've revisited Oh Catastrophe a few times but felt unable to continue writing (although I will tell you know, the series when I left it was a handful of chapters away from closing). A while ago I logged into Mibba and changed the status of Oh Catastrophe and mentioned I would be rewriting it. It's true, I plan to. I just never got around to it do to my fluctuating emotions and instability.

If you're an old reader of mine, you're already familiar with the fact that quite a few chapters of the series and it's prequel have trigger warning (to be honest the whole series should be a trigger warning but I guess I wasn't thinking straight at the height of my reader increase). This is part of the reason why I haven't been able to properly revisit Oh Catastrophe in my current state of mind.

For those of you who don't know what Oh Catastrophe is about, I'll give you a brief which will probably give you a super clear idea of why I avoid the series file rather than open it and get to work and putting my name out there again within the band-member fanfic community.

Oh Catastrophe follows the mental downfall of Angelo Parente following the events of rescuing Chris Motionless from almost being murdered by a Baptist Church inspired religious cult. In these events, he shoots and kills a man, the spark igniting Chris in flames I believe and well although things were ok in the end, Angelo spent so much time being a back bone he forgot about himself. He becomes depressed, paranoid, schizophrenic, suffers from multiple personality disorder, psychosis, and a list of other fucked up things that bring him on a murdering spree he barely remembers and having multiple attempts at harming and killing himself which land him in and out of hospitals. I believe the series left off with one of Angelo's new personalities taking over.

Like I mentioned before, nearly ever other chapter is a trigger warning and I've found myself vulnerable to such things.

Alright so what does this all exactly mean? Well, to be completely honest I don't know for sure. All I know is that I miss the community, I miss writing, and I oh so desperately WANT to rewrite and FINISH Oh Catastrophe and possibly even Zimmer 483. I want to be able to write things such as one shots again and maybe eventually open up a new series (I have quite a few unfinished ones in my files ranging from Austin Carlile and Danny Worsnop to Ronnie Radke and Ashley Purder). I can't exactly say when exactly this would be... and I can't promise I'd be any good at it anymore haha but all I can really say is that I'd LIKE to try at SOME point.

For those of you that still remain lurking, thanks for not completely giving up on me.

Yours truly, "Kirascooby"
March 16th, 2016 at 10:32pm