How to Write a Thing

So I posted a new poem, and even though it was a very short freewrite that was meant to poke fun at myself, I actually really like how it turned out.

So here's my new instructional poem, How to Write a Thing.

Now I've just got to try to push myself to update PuckerMob.

Having two days in a row off is fucking weird. Like, yesterday, my day off ended and I was like "but I have a whole day off again tomorrow? what is this madness???"

I've got a few partial blogs I'm toying with, but I want to write something that's meaningful to me and most of what's meaningful to me right now is stuff I'm not really comfortable blogging about in that format--like forgiveness within a marriage, and open relationships, and stuff like that, that I don't really want my family to see.

So I've got to work out SOMETHING to post because I want to post to PuckerMob at least a couple times a week.

Guys, writing is HARD.

/whining

Also, my husband found a way to work out college during the summer. It's gonna be fucking hard, financially, and I'm a little bummed that this means we can't save up for a lot of the stuff we had been intending to save up for. Ah well. We'll work shit out one way or another. I should be getting a small raise within the next month, so that'll help too.

Huzzah?
March 16th, 2016 at 11:32pm