I Still Exist, I Promise!

Hey hi hello. Does anyone even know me? Can anyone hear me????

I know I'm essentially a ghost, but I promise I'm still around on here. I've been so swamped with cheer, work, and school for the last few months, but cheer ended and school is winding down so I'm gonna hopefully be able to come on more often and actually like . . . do stuff.

So, I guess an update on me? I'll try to make this short.

RE:SCHOOL
So, I applied to 7 colleges, all within the northeast part of the US, which is where I live. So far I've gotten into 4 and I got wait-listed for 1, which is slightly bootyhole but I got into one of my top two (still waiting to hear from the other one) and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go there so it's all cool. I'm gonna study journalism and yeah. I'm excited.

RE:WORK
Work is work, I guess? I don't really talk about it much so yeah, it's whatever.

RE:CHEER
Cheer ended a few weeks ago. We had our last competition and the routine went perfectly, we had our last basketball game where we celebrated the seniors from the basketball team, the dance team, and the cheer team. We won the game too, so it was lit. I loved cheer and I'll miss seeing my teammates every night but I'm glad it's over and I'm glad I accomplished everything I wanted and I'm glad I stuck with it all these years.

RE:BOYS
Boys are, y'know, boys. The one I mentioned in my last blog (which was so angsty and for that I apologize) is doing . . . very well. I don't think he likes my best friend and she claims to not like him anymore. I still haven't told her, which I know is wrong, but I've told other people. He's very cute and very lovely and he's also an Aries. If you're wondering why this is relevant, I am a Sagittarius and our signs are basically soulmates. Not that it means we're gonna get married, but . . . it's in the stars. Just sayin'.

Now the more important stuff. MY STORIES :-)

Currently working on
- Plus One
I really like this story and I have the plot pretty fleshed-out. It's just a matter of forcing myself to write it.

-Music Inn
Same as above ^^ this might be my favorite story that I've written and I really want to update it more, but I'm sorta stuck in a rut. I refuse to put it on hiatus, though. I shan't.

-Small Miracles
I love this one, too. A really good friend of mine is the basis for Nick Kingston (funny enough his name is also Nick) and I've grown really fond of the character because of it.

-One for the Angels
I love this story! I'm also nearly done with it. I think I'll give it maybe one or two chapters and then I'll end it.

-Getting Caught in the Rain
This is the last fanfic I have and probably the last I'll ever write. I have a vague idea of where I want to go with it, so it'll slowly but surely get updated.

New!!!!!!
-New York Love Story I'm not *entirely* sure I know what I'm doing with this, but subscribe to it anyway! I'm super proud of the layout and also Jared Padalecki is my baby.

-Stand By Me
This is gonna be sad, I do know that. I have a few chapters written already, I just want to tweak them a little before I publish them, ja feel? I think once I finish One for the Angels I'll publish this one.

But yeah, please check all of those out, recommend, subscribe, whatever!!

Also, please talk to me! I miss having friends on here and I see people making blogs about their friends and I'm just like hello everyone . . . I am still here . . . please love me.

That's really it. I hope everyone's having a good day, night, whatever!!!! Lots of love to y'all.
March 19th, 2016 at 03:49am