Whordan Hopez Chronicles : Cheers to Amy Schumer

Greeting my friends.

I'm rightfully hung over on this saturday afternoon and here to tell you about my night. This isn't going to be one of my extraneously long stories. I'm proud to say nothing awkward happened. In fact, the only thing I'll be reporting on is a HOOK UP.

Yes.

A real life hook up.

Occurred.

Finally.

The D.C. dry spell is over.

Image


I love this quote. This is how I feel right now. Lebron is sitting across from me and he's grinning like a mad man. I should clarify now that I did not have sex. I'm almost one hundred percent sure that's like never going to happen (she says and knows is not true but its very very far down the road right now).

My friend is visiting from home. She doesn't have a fake ID so my options are tailored to 18+ events. Yesterday, one of the clubs near my school had an event. So we went to that. Can I just preface this with HOLY CRAP I STRUGGLED SO HARD GETTING DRESSED.

Literally, I had no idea what to wear. Like no clue. I tried on a hundred outfits. My closet looks toe-up. Struggles aside, we get to the club. We get in. It's actually crowded unlike Tuesday night. Also, unlike Tuesday night, no professors are in sight. So already we're winning (or are we losing, hm, debatable).

Fast forward. We're downstairs dancing, and these two guys walk in. We're by the doors, and I make eye contact with one, but I'm dancing with my friend. I do the flirtiest shit alive you guys. I like look at him, smile, look away. Make that move multiple times until he finally says hello. Like I am ashamed that was my tactic. I was not playing coy.

My friend bows out as he slides in, leaning against the wall. He tells me his name (Marc everybody). He's from Russia. Goes to school in Maryland. Now that I've given you his profile everybody get to work trying to find him on all social media outlets. Just kidding (but I'm really not, social media says a lot about a person he could be a crazy psycho just saying).

We start dancing and it is not at all chaste. Literally we are pressed chest to chest and I'm just like, for lack of better word, sliding against him. He starts kissing my ear, which I've never had happen to me before, and I like it.

Here is something I've been thinking about myself.

A kiss takes like a moment to happen. I discovered (in the course of writing Welcome Noah, We Miss You) that a moment is quantified as 90 seconds. Apparently, I can think a MASSIVE amount of shit in 90 seconds. Literally, any time someone makes the move to kiss me I manage to catastrophize (it says its not a word but I swear it is) the whole thing. I mean, my brain goes everywhere in that one moment. I think I can't kiss this person. Do I want to? What else do I have to do if I kiss him? And it goes on.

So this guy, Marc, he's kissing my ear and I surprisingly like it. And for the first time, like ever, I think: I should kiss this man. And my brain is encouraging it! It's like kiss him. Just do it.

Another thing. The past three hook-ups I've had (I should define hook up for clarification purposes because it can mean so much, basically just making out and like some touching but hardly at that) so the past three I was drunk, and the guys just kind of, not attacked, but like went for it and I was like yeah okay, I can handle this. But I didn't really participate. My hands remained mostly at my sides. And I was just like whatevs about the whole thing.

My brain is encouraging me to go for it. I take his face with my hand and slide it till we're making out. Now I know my lack of inhibition is due to my alcohol content at this point. But I'm seriously enjoying it. I think one of my previous hook-ups was a better kisser but this one I actually felt like I wanted. I ran my hand through his hair! I like took the lead the whole time we were kissing! Like I was kissing someone instead of being kissed.

It was pretty cool.

And then I just like pulled away and ran off with my friend. lol.

My lips were tingling and my ear was tingling. I loved it. Basically at that point I was like

Image


(I swear Trainwreck is not sponsoring this blog)

A little later in the night, I find him again. He's actually on my snap story (username:saeglopur) in a mirror pic. Not gonna' lie we made out again. Highly enjoyed it AGAIN.

Remember that time when I said this wasn't going to be a long story.

Good times.

I actually gotta go and get ready. Taking my girl around the city. This wasn't nearly as entertaining as my usual stories. But tonight I'm going out again. So there'll probably be another story.
March 19th, 2016 at 06:54pm