Midterm Adventures

#1
Okay so this isn't midterms yet but it was the last test I had on Bio Lab and it was about frogs. So it was like 7AM in the morning 'cause god knows you can't be late to this class. My prof is always there before 7 AND he expects US to be INSIDE the classroom at 7 sharp. BUT THE ROOM ISN'T EVEN OPEN YET AT 7.

Then he suddenly opens the door at like 7:30 and he was like, "Everyone come in."

And I'm like "Alright alright so the test isn't gonna be pushed through okaayyy."

LIKE 1 MIN LATER while we were getting our stuffs and moving towards the door like zombies, he said, "Whoever wants to take the test can go in already."

Image

Me: I thought you said you everyone....

Then my classmates starts to back off - no, run off and then he shouted, "EVERYBODY WHO RUNS GETS ZERO." They came back like flies on a dead frog.

Image

So all of us first batch go inside the room and I'm stressing out because I barely studied the Arterial and Venous system and GUESS WHAT THE TEST HAD: ALL ARTERIAL AND VENOUS. I AM DYING.

So I take my place at a station and then my prof suddenly flares up and shouts, "NO NOT THERE. FOLLOW THE LINES. FOLLOW. THE. LINES."

Chill, bro, chill.

Image

Then behind me I hear, "OH my god this class is stupid."

Image

I'm like, EXCUSE ME?

Image

Oh I know we're stupid. But you don't need to rub it in our faces.

Image

THEN OMG GUYS THE PINS. Where were the pins?!

EVERYWHERE. AND NOWHERE AT THE SAME TIME.

Like "Please identify the vein" and I'm like:

Image
It's not there! Where is it? Like they just pinned the skin!

I'm just like oh my god. HAHA I AM DONE. GOD CAN TAKE ME NOW.

Image

#2
Okay so 1st day of midterms was Social Anthro and Psych101.

And thank you lord jesus for the 1975 because I never thought there would come a day that lyrics would help me answer a question. BUT "PARIS" DID SO EVERYONE LISTEN TO THAT (if it's your cup of tea).

#3
The next day, which was Tuesday, it was Bio and BioLab. And that is when the Pencils blog takes place. Go read it because I am too lazy to write about it again lol.

#4
This is when my previous blog about my mom takes place like damn smh when I remember it.

Image

#5
Damn guys last night I thought I saw a ghost. I was going to go outside of my room when I saw something staring at me at the foot of the stairs.

Image

Then we had this like 5 second eye-contact and I freaked out.

Then the thing came up the stairs and I realized that it was just the housekeeper....

#6
This isn't really about the midterms but yeah I want to include it here because it's what? My blog.

Anyway, I was trying to twerk on my mom. Don't ask why lmao but yeah. I was trying to twerk on my mom and then you know what she did?

She kneed my stupid ass.

Frankly I'm not even surprised. I would've kneed me too...
Okay it's not about Midterms anymore LMAO but that's what happened to me for the past 1 week I disappeared.

AND ugh my fencing coach is here I can't even. I'm too lazy! And please do not mind how many times I used 'like' in this blog HAHA.
#7
My mom won't stop calling me a vagina and groping my ass like wtf is your problem huhu.

Me: mom can you please stop -
Mom: no because your face looks like a vagina.

WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN.

#8
Yo omg my driver and I almost got into an accident because he was singing and dancing to hotline bling and he almost hit the car in front of him.
March 21st, 2016 at 03:10am